• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

One for the Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stimul8Her

Silver Member
Was just reading a post about peep shows - got me wondering... how many girls out there get off on the thought of a man watching them masterbate?

S

Spunkymunky

Once i know a guy enough to not be self conscious i get off on it

M

Mary Anne PA

I like being watched.
Its nice to think that you can turn them on :)

Wanting to explore voyerism and swinging much more in the future.

M

Miss Woo

yip my significant otha likes to watch too. i dont mind. i also like him to reciprocate the favour.

T

TemptMe

MMM provided I didn't know he was watching it would be fine but the second I knew he was there observing I would be all over him as he is just so delicious - too desirable to leave sitting in the corner...hehehe!!

Stimul8Her

Silver Member
MMM provided I didn't know he was watching it would be fine but the second I knew he was there observing I would be all over him as he is just so delicious - too desirable to leave sitting in the corner...hehehe!!

ha....! so i presume ur talking about ur partner...;D

I guess what I am trying to find out.... is would you get off knowing a stranger was watching u - but that stranger was invited to watch?

For example.... when i have had a private strip and masterbated... I get off on it.. i love being watched.....

aussie_single34

Resident kinky pervert
Foundation Member
I love watching and being watched
Happy to perform for a female webcam audience as long as they want to see what I have to offer
I actually prefer to be watched

S

Spunkymunky

hmmmm so does that mean you would need to be in a relationship? you couldnt just get off on it with a stranger?? whats the difference??

Ive never really done the stranger thing but have done the long term fuck buddy thing. I get very nervous the first coupla times so if it was a stranger i assume i'd still be very nervous! I was fine with the long term fuckbuddy though - not awkward at all. It's not the relationship aspect - its me being shy!

T

TemptMe

You assume correctly, I was talking about my partner! As far as a stranger goes - hey I would be likely to give it a try. The thought of being watched gets me going....

Status
Not open for further replies.