• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Oldest post first now

Status
Not open for further replies.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Wats going on more changes without letting anyone know?
Several months ago it was announced that replies to threads were going to b first on the tread first reply n the original post was going to b last
but now i see youve gone back to original where first post is listed first and newest pist is sent to page 2.3.4
mean to say how bout leaving the forum alone

T

Tania Admin

Its changed temporarily as it's easier to do the clean up. But if you go to your profile page go to preferences and you can change it so it comes up with newest first. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. :)

MrBig

Diamond Member
Its changed temporarily as it's easier to do the clean up. But if you go to your profile page go to preferences and you can change it so it comes up with newest first. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. :)
It worked. Yay

I could have clicked on the 'informative' icon but I'm not yet prepared to use any other than 'like' at present. :)

T

Tania Admin

Wats going on more changes without letting anyone know?
Several months ago it was announced that replies to threads were going to b first on the tread first reply n the original post was going to b last
but now i see youve gone back to original where first post is listed first and newest pist is sent to page 2.3.4
mean to say how bout leaving the forum alone
How about to clean-up the forum to make it better for our members we need to do this, it's not a picnic in the park for us either. :)
Once the clean-up is done there will be less advertising and it will be more of an informative and fun forum. That's Mary-Anne's goal and we are her minions obeying instructions.

juddy

Gold Member

Technically speaking, it's not on your profile page

Click Name (next to Inbox)
Click Preferences
Click Forum Display Mode

sparky

Legend Member
While this is all changing to a more fun and informative forum why does it seem (to me) as tho there is less people participating , has anyone thought to ask us the users what we want too?
I know it is ultimately MAKs forum, but what will be the use and its worth if only a few are still here using it ?

T

Tania Admin

While this is all changing to a more fun and informative forum why does it seem (to me) as tho there is less people participating , has anyone thought to ask us the users what we want too?
I know it is ultimately MAKs forum, but what will be the use and its worth if only a few are still here using it ?
At present we have a minimum of 500 a day logging in and we are anticipating with all the changes, once finished, we will have a minimum of a 1000 a day logging in. And without a doubt, member participation with posting, will increase. The goal "again" is less advertising and more discussions. :)

sparky

Legend Member
On what basis do you anticipate doubling the forum traffic?

Pretty big call I think
Hope ur right tho

Sexty8

Sexty8 - you do me , and then I owe you one!
Diamond Member
Perhaps we need to face the reality that the future membership is not the same as now, the forum will change based on their participation not ours...?...

Punk Zebra

Gold Member
At present we have a minimum of 500 a day logging in and we are anticipating with all the changes, once finished, we will have a minimum of a 1000 a day logging in. And without a doubt, member participation with posting, will increase. The goal "again" is less advertising and more discussions. :)
More discussions & less interference sounds like a good idea

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Now i know wat its pike climbing thise greasy poles

Bambi

Creature in the Shadows
Legend Member
its great! you get to the point of the convo straight up

Status
Not open for further replies.