• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

bananas

Silver Member
I agree extra because of the lack of quality service and over inflated prices that we have to put up with here it is better to save your money and do the odd long weekend over in bali.

I have done 4 trips in the last 12 months and have found some great places for a great massage and hand or head job at the end all for very reasonable prices and the girl doesn't mind a bit of touching.

Also you can't beat the cheap beer and food and relaxing around the pool or beach inbetween massages. ;)

kingbo

Silver Member
I've been lucky with the tourists before, just have to be a little friendly and chat a bit first

Evolution

Bronze Member
Whereabouts in Bali do you go? Kuta or? And how to pick somewhere that has a good massage and extras? Do they offer or do you have to ask?

Extraplease

Bronze Member
Yeah, I did two trips to Bali earlier in the year. Also did two trips to Manila last year when Jetstar had the cheap direct flights... Good times.

I do chat with them Kingbo, being nice and all, but no joy yet.

I just stayed around the Kuta area myself Evolution... One place I really did enjoy was Onassis... It's a more upmarket place (fish bowl) $150 for 3hrs body to body massage, Hot spa scrub and FS, bloody awesome, some super hot Javanese chicks there... But there's plenty of places you can get it much cheaper. Check out this site http://www.balisexguide.com/2012/12/onasis-first-body-to-body-massage-in.html?m=1 . I'm only just starting to get into the whole sex holiday trips... But what I've seen so far has been great... Some of those Filipino chicks in particular have been bloody wild as.

bananas

Silver Member
Google "bali x map" and this will give you a good starting point, brings up a map marking heaps of places to go and just click on each marker to read reviews about the place.

For the massage places around kuta and seminyak just have a friendly chat with the girl before you go in and see what they are prepared to do not all of these places do extras so best to ask first to avoid offence and disappointment.

The other alternative is just jump in a taxi and tell the driver what you are looking for and he will take you to plenty of places. Some places will charge you extra if you show up in a taxi to cover his commission but who really cares about an extra $10 here and there when you are on holidays.

I gave Onassis a go on my last trip extra and agree great place to relax for 3 hours, standard rate when I was there 3 months ago was 1.1 million which is about $115 + tip if the girl gives you a good service. It is a bit more than you pay for a good old fashioned massage and happy ending but worth it for all the extras.

Extraplease

Bronze Member
I gave Onassis a go on my last trip extra and agree great place to relax for 3 hours, standard rate when I was there 3 months ago was 1.1 million which is about $115 + tip if the girl gives you a good service. It is a bit more than you pay for a good old fashioned massage and happy ending but worth it for all the extras.

1.1 million? the website I checked out by supposedly reputable sources said 1.5 million and that's what they asked me when I was there about 3 months ago also and they wouldn't negotiate.... anyway, it's neither here nor there, the point is Bali has a lot more to offer than Darwin. Sure you have to pay for an airfare (cheap, specials, with Jetstar or Airasia), sure you have to pay for a hotel (but you can get some real cheap ones if your on a economy budget or that's your preference), but the upsides are so much more like we both know :D ..... Bali is awesome, it's more a party destination than a sex one like Thailand... but it's cheap and only a 2.5hr flight from Darwin, that's what really makes it so great for us here... While writing this I wonder why I just spent $260 on 3 lame, 1hr massage with 2 HJ's... Need to get back to Bali lol... Another plus is that there are so many hot Europeans there... Fuck, Korean's, Japanese, Chinese, Europeans, hot Indo's on the cheap, great beach's.... it's all there... Got to plan the next trip now :D

Last edited:

bananas

Silver Member
Haha my next trip is in 2 1/2 weeks I will check out onassis and let you know what their latest walkin price is ;)

Elcapitano

Bronze Member
Great now can the thread go back to what the title says DARWIN R N T!!! Happy to hear about overseas experiences but like to refer yo thus thread for the local scene!!!
Just saying!!!

randk

Silver Member
I went up to Sanur for a bit of RnR and found a great little place called Tantangan, Julia was the massage girl probably in her 30s great figure and for $30 a great massage, hand job and some fun chat too. When she started she also asked if I minded her taking her clothes off as it was a warm humid day, bonus!