• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Nuru with Spicy Cayenne

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Restless74

Ohh Lala - Spicy Cayenne just popped up on 'p r i v a t e g i r l s' planning to visit late July :eek:ccasion14 This one's an absolute must for the R&T connoisseur.
I've locked in an advance booking but she's still scoping for sufficient interest levels in Darwin.. opportunity knocking here guy's :love10:

vinnnn

Silver Member
Ohh Lala - Spicy Cayenne just popped up on 'p r i v a t e g i r l s' planning to visit late July :eek:ccasion14 This one's an absolute must for the R&T connoisseur.
I've locked in an advance booking but she's still scoping for sufficient interest levels in Darwin.. opportunity knocking here guy's :love10:

cheers for that missed the last time she had tour up here, hope i don't miss this ones xD

M

Mary Anne PA

cheers for that missed the last time she had tour up here, hope i don't miss this ones xD

What does she charge for just an R&T? I didn't really want to spend several hundred dollars for an hour session. Not actually after sex, just the happy ending!

vinnnn

Silver Member
I saw Jodie yesterday. Great body, good personality, crap massage (even with a table) - another $120 down the drain/into a condom. It seems i never learn. The best erotic massager is Cindy (DCM) - non nude but worth every cent.

the best erotic massage was Spicy for me when she toured up here, heard she is coming up in November, better start saving, gotta admit tho the NURU massages are awesome, and shes nice body and good person to talk to personality wise.

vinnnn

Silver Member
those who haven't tried Nuru and got some spare cash should try out Spicy Cayenne, got tour coming up to Darwin, pretty good punt for first timer's to it

vinnnn

Silver Member
Any word on when she's up here next?

shes advertising on p r i v a t e g i r l s website but shes here 18-21 July, deposit needed, but for people who are seeking a new experience and unrushed service then she probably is your taste, she's no time watcher either, nuru bodyslides will put that big grin on your face really is different to other types of massages

Status
Not open for further replies.