• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Novak Djokovic...OMG!!

T

TB

Oh My God....What a body....what endurance.
Rapha was amazing as well.
Now back to Novak....when he ripped his shirt off.....
That was the sexiest thing I have seen in a long time!!!!
Definite wet patch.
Now are there any Serbian Tennis players out there offering coaching/lessons?
I'm thinking of taking up the game. Ha HA

P

paula

I definitely agree with you he has a body to die 4 . GOD am imagining what i would DO be strandet unable to decide whether to start with chocolate sauce or whip cream!

W

WRXXXR

I care not for tennis, I find it boring as bat shit and i wont pretend to know everything there is to know about the game (;)) but from all accounts he's supposed to be a really good bloke.

Also Tonic seems like a good bloke. Jaw like an F1 driver, bangin a hot supermodel and driving around in a bombed M3.

Edit; I do like seeing Hewitt lose. Bec coulda done far better :p

T

TB

WRXXR
honey...honey...honey.....you missed the point (Not a tennis joke).
It had nothing to do with the tennis....It was all about the man flesh!!!!!
OK the fact he had unbelievable staying power added fuel to the fantasy.
OMG getting hot and wet just thinking about him.

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
lol sounds like ya having a wet dream . how do ya know his staying power is also relegated to sexual fantasies.

:laughing4

John

F

Farm Boy

DIEHARD Djokovic fan Melissa Cook has pleaded for the return of the sweaty shirt the World No. 1 tossed to her after his epic Australian Open victory.

The excited fan dreamed of adding a personal trophy to the "Novak Wall" in her bedroom.

Instead, the 14-year-old stood in stunned shock as the shirt tossed her way by the tennis champion was snatched by a woman standing nearby

The young lady would like the shirt back TB.

P

paula

@ homer n the rest of you all who are jealous of the man candy < djokovich> stop spoiling TB'S fantasy . how about you try n imagine sharapova ripping her dress off after a match.

F

Farm Boy

@ homer n the rest of you all who are jealous of the man candy < djokovich> stop spoiling TB'S fantasy . how about you try n imagine sharapova ripping her dress off after a match.

Sharapova can drop dead. my fantasy involves Victoria ripping of those white shorts and yelling with that sexy ascent teach me how to dougie,

homer

Doh!
Legend Member

My apology to TB and you. lol...didn't mean to spoil anything, just quoting the obvious. Sharapova is a cutie but I rather imagine a super model such as Miranda or any of the Victoria Secrets model doing the cat walk show just for me...lol...at the end of the show they are permitted to strip naked. lol

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Oh My God....What a body....what endurance.
Rapha was amazing as well.
Now back to Novak....when he ripped his shirt off.....
That was the sexiest thing I have seen in a long time!!!!
Definite wet patch.
Now are there any Serbian Tennis players out there offering coaching/lessons?
I'm thinking of taking up the game. Ha HA

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh somebody else shares my soft/wet spot for Novak. :love10:
We should team up and work out a master plan to get him to Langtrees. :icon_scra

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
No i don't share your fantasy TB and Rochelle, though both of them have some amazing strength.
I heard today that Novak playing nearly 6hours had lost 5kg and went through 15 litres of fluids, harder than playing 2 A.F.L. grand finals back to back. Pretty impressive but not sure where Bretz got that info from.
Got to give Raffa a rap to, he let a very easy shot slip which could of got him over the line. Great game all the same.
As far as Maria Sharapova goes she looks nice but couldn't handle her going off at you, constantly have a set of ear plugs in..
Have fun with your fantasy Ladies, think you may have an up hill battle getting his girl away from him..