• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Nok's in Rapid Creek - Real Massage No extras

gdaythere

Silver Member
Re: Darwin Rub&Tug

There are two Nok massage in town, one in Rapid Creek and the other in Mitchell St - has anybody been to the one in Mitchell St opposite Globetrotters? I went to the place in Wagaman about a month ago, really good massage by attractive girl, she asked if I wanted a finish at the end but requested $50. It was to much for my liking so I said no.

bobop

Bronze Member
Re: Darwin Rub&Tug

Been once a month ago to Noks at mitchell - very good massage but did not offer anything else and I did not ask. She was keen on seeing me again.

madkat1977

Silver Member
I have been to rapid creek noks, but didn't get the impression any hank panky was available. However if you like a good hard, back breaking traditional massage, then they do that pretty well. Unfortunately I don't, I prefer a soft massage abd after repeatedly saying so to the masseuse, I was still left doubled over in pain at the end of it. If anyone has any back problems and would like to see a very good masseuse/physiotherapist I highly recommend fannie bay 'healing hands'i think the name is. Deffinitely non erotic, but an irish redhead lass fixed my back and neck after 5 months of pain, in 45 mins. Can't remember her name, but just describe her and they will tell you which venue to find her at. They charge $90 hour, but definitely worth every cent.

Jimbo McKormic

Bronze Member
Signs everywhere saying non-sexual, inside the massage stalls a sign instructs gentlemen to leave their underwear on.
The massage is really good though at cbd shop.

madkat1977

Silver Member
I do remember there being a sign on top of massage table explicitly saying non erotic massage, but I wasn't there with any other intention than getting my neck fixed, but ended up in pain for the next 5 months. I would recommend if you don't actually have any back problems and like hard deep tissue (akin to being thrown under a road train) massages, but if you want a qualified expert physio massage, then healing hands in fannie bay or cbd is the go.

citycbd

Bronze Member
Definately a legit place. But have always floated out the city shop due to the amazing massages. Never asked for extras but the feeling of the place seems to discourage the thought.

squiddly

Bronze Member
You can always guarantee that you'll receive an excellent massage. If you don't feel like pain you'll need to ask them to go gentle.

Langtrees VIP Darwin

(08) 8914 0058
Legend Member
Healing Hands Darwin NT Therapeutic Massage & Healing Centre

Link is broken so has been taken down

Let our professional team look after you.
" Healing Hands" has been established for 30 years and is a gateway to holistic healing where we provide various therapies to contribute to a happy, healthy and balanced lifestyle.
Our Mission
"Love a healthy, happy life"
At " Healing Hands" we understand that Vital Life Energy may be used for multiple positive purposes such as enhancing the quality of one’s physical health, uplifting ones emotional and mental state, for harmonizing one’s environment, to increase spiritual development – and it may even be used to increase one’s prosperity.
You are in very safe hands,most of our highly qualified massage therapists are also overseas trained physiotherapists, working their way towards registration in Australia as physiotherapists. Some of our massage therapists have provider numbers for most private health funds, enquire when you book a massage with us.

1st Floor
Cavenagh Centre

43 Cavenagh Street
Darwin

White building /orange trim
next to Woolworths
Above Relationships Australia
OPEN 7 DAYS
SATURDAYS & SUNDAYS
(08) 89413535

Last edited by a moderator: