• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Noble Body Scrub

souvik

KSutra IT
Gold Member
1578556174400.png
1578556552158.png
Hit the link to buy Yours -

1578556267333.png
DESCRIPTION
Imagine a sexy, nurturing, and natural cane sugar scrub that awakens and stimulates all of your senses and leaves you feeling calm and satisfied.
Bring a meditative and relaxing spa experience to your own private bath with this ultimate body scrub experience. Pamper yourself with the highest-quality pure and golden cane sugar, masterfully blended with the lushest all-natural skin-nurturing oils and botanicals.

“I love this body scrub ... The scent is a-ma-zing. One of my favorite scents, period.”
This exotic and compelling fragrance contains soft notes of sandalwood, vanilla, and amber locked in an embrace with sultry, mysterious, and seductive... an enchanting and necessary indulgence.
Rejuvenate and highlight your velvety soft skin and a natural, healthy glow. Cleanse, exfoliate, moisturize, and nourish your skin to reveal your true beauty. You may just find some unexpected pleasures along the way.
It's an intimate and pleasurable experience and it's your time to reconnect... with you.
Made for you, right here in the USA, and it always will be.

Johnny Noble
Says : -

[Sex in A Jar is made from USDA Certified Organic sugar cane grown in Paraguay, and is sustainably harvested without chemical fertilizers, antibiotics, and pesticides.]
[For Benefits, Formula, Full Ingredient list, Uses/Directions, mobile users click on the triangle tab just below...]

1578556732510.png

Last edited: