• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

No more sex please...

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
You and your wonderful partner have a wonderful sex life and your usually doing it at least 3 times a week but for some reason you decide to have a one night stand while your partner is out of town for the weekend.

Silly you didn`t use protection and have now managed to catch a STD and you can`t have sex for at least 3 months while you wait to be cured.

How could you explain to your partner how you have gone from having sex 3 times a week to suddenly nothing without telling them the truth??

svengali

Foundation Member
I think this is called

"BUSTED"

The only decent way out is confession followed by a lot of grovelling and the relationship may or may not survive. If it does you will both have to agree to put this behind you and that may be the hardest part.

Happy2

Legend Member
Hey BB catch a Hornet. Get it even angrier and let it have some fun with your ball sack When you show the wife tell her you have a terrible case of adult onset mumps and it will take 3months to subside and for normal usage to apply.
It will also serve as pennance

C

craigus

tell her she looks like shes put on a few kilos.....then a few months with no sex will be easy to achieve...:headbang:

F

Farm Boy

Most arseholes just blame there partner smacker her a few times just to be convincing .

D

~Dragons_Princess~

I'm not sure if this question is hypothetical or if you're actually in this position, but if you are then I'm sorry but you deserve to be found out and everything that comes your way there'after.

Cheating on somebody is always a very hurtful thing to do, but to actually cheat when your partner was already giving you regular sex, and not being able to handle a few days without it, that is just plain selfish, there's no excuse for that.

Happy2

Legend Member
Dragons Princess Billy bones loves to throw up curly
questions for others to ponder and answer . Rarely are they
to be taken overly seriously.

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Thanks Happy2 for explaining that, it is indeed a hypothetical question but I am sure it has happened to somebody before...