rubntugstud

Bronze Member
ive seen both but the brunette left today. i went to book her and blonde told she gone brisbane for few months.
Blonde in my opinion was better anyways..her ass n tits are crazy nice.

she in nightcliff when i seen he but was also working out from hotel in city on my 3rd visit.so not sure.

citycbd

Bronze Member
Anyone know a good daytime place for massage with extras. Tried a couple in the city and no luck

citycbd

Bronze Member
Nikko and Mediterranean life, both had french girls and the massage was less than average. Have had luck at both before but at night. Would like to find a place for nude massage with HE that operates during the day as all seem to only offer extras in the evening and nights

Jeff

New Members
just sharing my experience.
went to koko couple of weeks ago, different set-up.
a lady will come-in first to do massage - less than average.
another lady comes in to do the extra service.
yuki - blonde asian girl. good service. loved the bj.

went to tiger room a day ago, seems legit. no extras. but the massage is amazing!
has anyone had an extra with them before?
the boss/receptionist looks hot.

wanted to give mediterranean a shot next weekend. do they offer extras?
i passed by there one time and there's a couple of french hot looking ladies there.

smallguy

Bronze Member
just sharing my experience.
went to koko couple of weeks ago, different set-up.
a lady will come-in first to do massage - less than average.
another lady comes in to do the extra service.
yuki - blonde asian girl. good service. loved the bj.

went to tiger room a day ago, seems legit. no extras. but the massage is amazing!
has anyone had an extra with them before?
the boss/receptionist looks hot.

wanted to give mediterranean a shot next weekend. do they offer extras?
i passed by there one time and there's a couple of french hot looking ladies there.

I tried the mediteranium (ML) about 2 weeks ago. There was a fairly decent looking Vietnamese chick on the street attempting to get guys in for a massage. She had a decent set of breasts so I obliged. I paid $65 for a very average massage. After about 45 minutes I was offered extras which I agreed to. The tag team was in operation here, a French girl walked in and informed that it was 50 for a handshake and an extra 50 if I wanted it topless. I took the hand relief for 50. I did grope her breasts and they did feel great, nice and firm but not worth 50 to have a look at them.