Night Owl and Miss Monique Discussion

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Please read carefully and follow Instructions.
Ginger has been great in setting up these instruction pages.
Thank-You Ginger

If you ignore someone that person you are ignoring is actually the Winner..... if you choose to ignore you may as well hit the log out button and then send moderators a mail requesting your account to be deleted..

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
It is really a great forum feature and I only ignore a forum member as a last resort. Unfortunately this week there has been more than one addition to that list.

N

Night Owl Ciao

Enough is enough. I have given enough warnings about this sort of treatment. You are going in Discourage for 14 days and If it continues your account WILL be deleted.

@Kate VIP Perth
Sorry if I offended you Tania
I thought responding to being called a puffed up know it all dickhead wouldn't have caused any offense I am fairly new & not entirely sure of the protocol but I can turn a blind eye to any future verbal assaults if that is the done thing on this forum.
Have a great night Tania 😬
@Tania Smiley

T

Tania Admin

Sorry if I offended you Tania
I thought responding to being called a puffed up know it all dickhead wouldn't have caused any offense I am fairly new & not entirely sure of the protocol but I can turn a blind eye to any future verbal assaults if that is the done thing on this forum.
Have a great night Tania 😬
@Tania Smiley
You are still on discourage. I have given many warnings on threads over the last week, threads you have partaken in. I'm glad you realise "now" that we won't just keep tolerating it. If you could please turn a blind eye in future and scroll on, that would be awesome.

T

Tania Admin

I've set that Night Owl dickhead to Ignore.
He soundscso much like the Crimson Idiot with his puffed-up know- it -all opinions that they could be one and the same person.
In future please send me a pm if you feel any presentiments like this and I will deal with it. Otherwise things tend to just snow ball. Thanks heaps :)

N

Night Owl Ciao

You are still on discourage. I have given many warnings on threads over the last week, threads you have partaken in. I'm glad you realise "now" that we won't just keep tolerating it. If you could please turn a blind eye in future and scroll on, that would be awesome.

I really think it is a bit harsh to single me out considering I have never once called anyone a puffed up know it all dickhead but hey I am sure you must have your reasons
@Mrs Langtrees

T

Tania Admin

I really think it is a bit harsh to single me out considering I have never once called anyone a puffed up know it all dickhead but hey I am sure you must have your reasons
@Mrs Langtrees
You weren't singled out,,but after many warnings to everyone (and you've been hard at it lately) you kept re-offending. Now drop it please.

N

Night Owl Ciao

You weren't singled out,,but after many warnings to everyone (and you've been hard at it lately) you kept re-offending. Now drop it please.
Could you give me an example then please Tania? Because I really can't think of any

ozwarlock67

Legend Member
If you ignore someone that person you are ignoring is actually the Winner..... if you choose to ignore you may as well hit the log out button and then send moderators a mail requesting your account to be deleted..

And if you keep arguing with them, they are also the winner. I saw how Crimson Idiot was with you. He wanted the reaction and the drama.
I reported him twice in 48 hours and he just kept on.

Several people have left the forum because of him and The Heartbreak Kid and I wonder if they are the same person.

My own Miss Monique has gone and I probably will soon too.

T

Tania Admin

And if you keep arguing with them, they are also the winner. I saw how Crimson Idiot was with you. He wanted the reaction and the drama.
I reported him twice in 48 hours and he just kept on.

Several people have left the forum because of him and The Heartbreak Kid and I wonder if they are the same person.

My own Miss Monique has gone and I probably will soon too.
I deleted both their accounts.

Miss Monique will be back..She did not request her account to be deleted 😎

ozwarlock67

Legend Member
I deleted both their accounts.

Miss Monique will be back..She did not request her account to be deleted 😎

I spoke to Miss Monique an hour ago. She won't be back because of the way some new male members are treating the women.

She made those arrangements through the Darwin office.

Harlots_Bec

Harlots Mackay
Legend Member
I spoke to Miss Monique an hour ago. She won't be back because of the way some new male members are treating the women.

I am merely a moderator, lol & all account deletions etc are not handled by me (and any I receive get passed on to the admins) as has been explained previously x

T

Tania Admin

Her account is still normal. I don't work in the Darwin office. So I have no idea what anyone is on about. She can log into her account at any time.🤷‍♀️