• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

New toys to play with!! ❤️

Octavia Kiss

Seductive Cheeky Redhead
Gold Member
How are we all doing??

I’m super excited today, because I spent the morning at our new friends place Fantasy House Maids ADULT SHOP!

Their staff are super helpful! I went in just wanting a longer dildo for my self.. after speaking to Lorna, asking newbie questions and listen to all her advice I found the courage to invest in some toys for work also!

ALL Working Ladies and Strippers get a discount! That’s crazy! Thankyou so much for that!!

Well I am going to be having fun exploring my new toys & Services

Will definitely be going back!

Thank you so much Lorna!!! You are fantastic!
Will be seeing you soon

upload_2019-6-11_15-7-58.jpeg

Fantasy House Maids

Adult Toy World NT
Bronze Member
How are we all doing??

I’m super excited today, because I spent the morning at our new friends place Fantasy House Maids ADULT SHOP!

Their staff are super helpful! I went in just wanting a longer dildo for my self.. after speaking to Lorna, asking newbie questions and listen to all her advice I found the courage to invest in some toys for work also!

ALL Working Ladies and Strippers get a discount! That’s crazy! Thankyou so much for that!!

Well I am going to be having fun exploring my new toys & Services

Will definitely be going back!

Thank you so much Lorna!!! You are fantastic!
Will be seeing you soon

View attachment 65495
Thank you so much Octavia! Loved having you in the shop! Cannot wait to see you again!

Lorna is amazing with her knowledge of all the products. She's even educated me on a few things!

Have fun with you new "toys".
Thank you Tania! Always happy to have the gorgeous Langtrees ladies in the shop!

Last edited by a moderator:

Octavia Kiss

Seductive Cheeky Redhead
Gold Member
Not many people know about them yet and some get scared when I start pulling them out and some have no interest :( I love my job as it’s amazing with trying new things in the room just gotta find the right clientele :watching: and then it’ll be fun to experiment! :excited:
Don’t get me wrong though I do love my vanilla clients!!

Speaking of new toys I got a proper Sex Swing Yesterday!

upload_2019-7-23_12-57-40.jpeg

Averagebloke

Fitser Team
Gold Member
Not many people know about them yet and some get scared when I start pulling them out and some have no interest :( I love my job as it’s amazing with trying new things in the room just gotta find the right clientele :watching: and then it’ll be fun to experiment! :excited:

View attachment 66316

This look like my "ADORE ACTRESS" :rolleyes::rolleyes:

M

View attachment 66316
How do you like your Swing @Octavia Kiss???;)

Octavia Kiss

Seductive Cheeky Redhead
Gold Member
So this is how I set up a room for the kink bookings! I’m super excited I’ve made it this far!

got a few cock and ball Torture toys. and one of my regular Gents love them so much!

Keeping everyone updated on what I've been Adding and also interested in! x

Wanted to upload my video for it but it wouldn't work.
IMG_0346.jpeg IMG_0347.jpeg IMG_0348.jpeg IMG_0349.jpeg