New to TBC Myaree

Jojo45

John45
Silver Member
Hi everyone :)

I want to vist TBC but would just like some info to help me for a first time (im a shy kind of guy), such as what you do when you ever then room? Do i get undressed and lay naked on the table or does that come later, when is the right time to see if there are any extras, is booking prefered ect. Thanks!

massage

Gold Member
I've been there a few times, and only ever go for a legit massage. There's nothing to stress about. I've always found then very friendly and they've made me feel at ease.
Typically, after paying, they'll take you to a room and then they'll leave while you undress and lie down (I'd prefer they stay).
If you know who you want then booking is preferred. And if you know what you want then never hurts to discuss upfront.
But if it's your first time and you're shy, I'd suggest go get a great massage and see what happens.

Lingus

Legend Member
Cheers Jojo45 ... have you yet taken the plunge ???

Just to clarify the general ways of most AMPs (and I'm yet to visit TBC), if you don't make a booking you'll generally be greeted by the girl who happens to be 'the next cab off the rank'.

You'll firstly need to decide upon the period of time you want to spend in the treatment room and pay accordingly the fee for massage for that time, generally around $40 for a half hour to around $70 for a full hour.

Then, once you're in the room, it's up to you to communicate directly with your treatment girl / lady as to what you expect to take place during your time in the room ... at AMPs the girls are not required to do anything other than provide massage, but if you've read through this forum, then you'll discover that generally there are some 'extras' services available, details and costs for which you negotiate directly with your in-room treatment provider.

Last edited: