New Thai ladyboy n new big boob thai girl Bebe today in Comfort, Osborne park

mountainbikingateve

Gold Member
I booked a session.
Photos are fake, Mia is very masculine and not a passable CD.
Massage was very strong, but not a good technique.
Only offered a HJ - right at the start - which I hate, as it usually means no tease or effort from the girl. This time, was the same, no tease or effort.
Mia's english is poor.
On the flip, for someone with their own equipment, they did not know their way around a hard on. In the end I asked the HJ to be cut short, without the short guy finishing, the HJ was painful.
I will stick with Emily, and she comes recommended.

mnlkpo89

Silver Member
Yeah I have been with her too. She did the same, asked straigh away if I wanted a "plus" massage, before I even undressed. That kind of stuff puts me off straight away, I want the plus only if you are good at making me horny. So I said no. Massage was average and at the flip I was soft. Will not go back to her and stick to Emily when I feel having a good amd naughty ladyboy massage. Emily is fun.

Tallboy

Gold Member
I booked a session.
Photos are fake, Mia is very masculine and not a passable CD.
Massage was very strong, but not a good technique.
Only offered a HJ - right at the start - which I hate, as it usually means no tease or effort from the girl. This time, was the same, no tease or effort.
Mia's english is poor.
On the flip, for someone with their own equipment, they did not know their way around a hard on. In the end I asked the HJ to be cut short, without the short guy finishing, the HJ was painful.
I will stick with Emily, and she comes recommended.
Great review Steve. Tells us exactly what we need to do. And that is to avoid and not waste time or money đź‘Ťđź‘Ť