• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

New fu** buddy can't cum?

R

rotated

Hi all,
First post yadayada.

I've met this new girl, not dating or anything. Anyway, last night we fuck for the first time and I go down on her etc. It's like shes about to cum but then it dies off.

Then she tells me its always being like her for this, shes 23 so what the?

Shes was in a long term relationship for years and had some other partners but thats about all i know.

Before anyone asks shes not telling me this to make me feel better because I can't make her cum lol.

kind of surprised me, i'd heard of girls like her but hadnt encountered any before. i found this:
Can

who knows how long this buddy thing will last but it would be great to succeed where others have failed!

cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Curious1

Sounds like you need help...ill volunteer! ;)

Serious though:

Some girls just cant! I knew a girl who claimed to have never been able to cum with someone else....only by herself.

R

rotated

Ok, thanks guys.
Heres the clincher. She said she's never even made herself come...!
That was the part that made me worry a bit :)

A

Alexor

Why not try giving her a nice relaxing massage, then slowly turning it into sensual massage! give her nice soft sensual massage between the legs and skiping her puss for a while. Then later, slowly and gently touch her womanhood while waching her reaction!
Maybe your finger can do the trick instead of your dick! just an thought. It works on most girls I have sleep with.

..thanks

K

kitty's desires

I had this problem for a long time myself and I honestly think (well for me) that it boils down to being able to let go. But once I "allowed" myself to let go of any worries about might what happen, I could cum. And this issue arose again when only recently I had so many orgasms that I lost all inhibitions and squirted for the first time...again for me it was the whole issue of fully letting go and not worrying about what will happen or what the other person will think.

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
I have been with one girl on and off for several years and she has never yet had an orgasm during sex. She loves it and will do anything imaginable and realy enjoy it. I have given her orgasms by phone sex numerous times as she plays by herself. She knows about it and admits she just can't let go. I suspect it goes back to her childhood and for some deep seated reason she always need to keep in control of situations involving other people. She has been so close but can't give up the control thing. reckon there are many people like this in our world.
My two cents worth

Westy

Last edited by a moderator:

aussie_single34

Resident kinky pervert
Foundation Member
Give us a call if you need a hand

Always willing to help forum members with their problems... hehe