• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

New and want some info :)

M

matt20

Hello ! I am a 20 year old male, I get a fair fewpliments from the ladies in the looks department HOWEVER i am just worried about the size of my penis. What do women believe is a good size? Have you ever slept with a man and been shocked at the smallness of his penis?

I have had a gf before neither of us had sex previous so she didnt know any bigger and we used to have great sex, however since we split up i havent had sex since because im worried girls will just be shocked at my size.

I range from 5 inchs to 5.5 edging to 6 hard im not very wide though. I am also very small when flaccid

I am in western australia just to give some brief info aswell :)

J

jimjamsguy

they say 5 is average.
don't stress over it, width is touch and go. wide is good for vaginal, slender is good for anal.
but then again some thin chicks are scared of a thick willy, asians for example.

flaccid doesn't matt does it! it's in storage mode!

D

double trouble

Hi Matt

Just remember penetrative sex isn't all there is... don't forget you can please a lady in a lot of other ways ;)

5' is the scientific average as jimjams pointed out... but I wonder how they worked that out anyway? Was there some mass measuring experiment?

When the time comes for you to bare all with a lovely lady once more, don't be hung up about size, don't let the stress of thinking about what she thinks of it ruin the moment for you... relax... you need to enjoy it too

xox Katie

R

Rachael

Hi Matt and Welcome

While size is important its not all that matters :) Five is average and nothing to be concerned with. i have been shocked once about how small a guy was (one and a half inches erect). I have also been shocked at how large very few guys can be. Remember that they are right, its not all about penetration. The best lover I ever had was not huge. But he always made sure i climaxed and that made it fantastic. Couldn't get enough lol. It also depends on the size of the girl. Please remember that too big is painfull for petite small girls like me. And it limits the sexual positions you can do. Just relax and enjoy :love76: