• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Sharaz

WL Historian
Gold Member
You should never feel pressured to have unprotected sex! Even though some girls do, particularly in the Asian establishments and private workers but it is not worth it!
Even if a client offers you extra money, don't do it!
Think about what value you put on your health!
In most instances the sex industry is the most conscientious when it comes to safe sex practices, it people out on dates getting hot and heavy in the moment and just "going for it" with no protection, thinking I am safe, it will never happen to me!
Well I bet Charlie Sheen thought the same thing and look what happened to him!
Always practice safe sex!

Dallas

Legend Member
Good post and I agree. It's also happened to me a couple of times as a client, where the lady has been trying to get me to rebook or extend and has offered it if I book for X number of hours etc. The crazy thing was though, I would have rebooked for offering a safe sex option and an offer of unsafe sex just puts me off completely.

Sherry

Staff member
Legend Member
Yes great post and very good advice Sharaz-So not worth it and when someone asks/offers that should be a big fat red flag!! Obviously they don't care/have done it before/possibly have an STI-who knows!! There are some unscrupulous people out there and you have to be careful because it's your health and possibly your life on the line. Totally not worth the risk!!

JustMe

Gold Member
Totally agree... For establishments providing sex as a service. But makes it a bit more difficult for couples wanting to start a family. Although these days there appears to be more and more opting for artificial insemination.

Trinco

Gold Member
I was once offered this at a now closed AMP in Perth. I couldn't of walked away faster...interestingly the girl who offered this is still working in Perth under another name..

Sharaz

WL Historian
Gold Member
Totally agree... For establishments providing sex as a service. But makes it a bit more difficult for couples wanting to start a family. Although these days there appears to be more and more opting for artificial insemination.
If you are in a monogamous relationship and have been tested so that you are both clear and wanting a baby, naturally you would have to ditch the condom LOL

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Now lets be honest here, how many of us at one time or another have had sex without a condom, eg Pub pickup, that quickie in the kitchen, on a long road trip etc etc, now lets all be honest.

Rocketman

Gold Member
I agree wholeheartedly - never have unprotected sex, however what's the general consensus on DATY ? I get the impression that most punters here don't consider this unsafe .... Your thoughts please.

Ranjeeh

Gold Member
I agree wholeheartedly - never have unprotected sex, however what's the general consensus on DATY ? I get the impression that most punters here don't consider this unsafe .... Your thoughts please.

Vaginas are actually quite healthy places (if kept well cleansed), hence a significantly lesser risk of HIV from vaginal intercourse vs bum banging ( I still recall from many years ago a satirical magazine in the UK that first 'outed' HIV saying that AIDS actually meant 'Anal Insertion Death Syndrome'). However there is a significant risk of herpes and other nasties, so check very closely with the eye before the tongue. Also consider that herpes on your own lips can be transferred (read up on the two versions).

Tanky

Gold Member
Anyone else feel comfortable to admit they feel safer condomless with a parlour girl than your average girl from out of the pub?

Ranjeeh

Gold Member
Anyone else feel comfortable to admit they feel safer condomless with a parlour girl than your average girl from out of the pub?

I had a mate who screwed his way around the world using 'professional' services, without even picking up a sniffle. When he decided it was time to settle down, he courted this sweet primary school teacher. Took his time, wined and dined her for quite a while before he eventually swung the leg over. He was left with a dose of the clap as a memento!

Lacie4U

Diamond Member

If you are engaging in "condomless" sex with "a palour girl" I would be having regular STI screenings because if she is engaging in unsafe sex practices with you for "extra's" then she is most likely doing the same with other men. Do you really think that'd safe? It is called "Russian roulette" Many STI's are asymptomatic or can take upto 21 days to exhibit symptomology.

Regarding the man who "screwed his way around the world using "profession" services...i find that quite extraordinary that he remained unscathed whilst not practicing safe sex. Using condoms does not provide 100% protection against STI's .This story has too many variables .

Ranjeeh

Gold Member
Regarding the man who "screwed his way around the world using "profession" services...i find that quite extraordinary that he remained unscathed whilst not practicing safe sex. Using condoms does not provide 100% protection against STI's .This story has too many variables .

I didn't say that that his global travels were unprotected as such, just highlighting that the 'girl next door' or from 'out the pub' may be carrying more than you might expect.

Lacie4U

Diamond Member
I didn't say that that his global travels were unprotected as such, just highlighting that the 'girl next door' or from 'out the pub' may be carrying more than you might expect.

oh yes I agree with you Ranjeeh . The other scenario that is common is the wife /long term partner/ that presents for a routine pap screen , when asked about STI screening I am often surprised at the eagerness for screening and the concerns many women have regarding "niggling" symptoms. I personally find there is a "seed" of doubt present but in that environment feel safer to "just check" under the umbrella of a "routine health check" Often for a majority they do have an STI and these women are in so called "monogamous" relationships. Unfortunately it leads to alot of despair. Many people can be living in a "false" sense of security. Bottom line don't practice unsafe sex and be vigilant

Last edited:

Tanky

Gold Member
I had a mate who screwed his way around the world using 'professional' services, without even picking up a sniffle. When he decided it was time to settle down, he courted this sweet primary school teacher. Took his time, wined and dined her for quite a while before he eventually swung the leg over. He was left with a dose of the clap as a memento!
Agree with you Ranjeeh,have had incidents and dodged these nasty bullits in some of the seedier places. Then I get a long distance Girlfriend and before I know it buuzzhhka!was really pissed,sense of invincibility gone.Agree with Lacie4u to an extent but just sick of working girls always having the poorer rep for this sorta thing,when I think non rigged stats would show equality across the board