• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Never a dull moment at Langtrees lol.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
I went in there this afternoon for a non pleasure related visit. I was greeted by the always cheerful Cyclone who spreads the good mood all the time. Then received run up hug that nearly knocked me over by the young and gorgeous Taslyn. That was nice ;)

A moment later Bella Rose exclaims 'That's not a hello, this is a hello'.............From where she sat she threw her legs up panty-less and beaved me. God I did not see that coming and if I was drinking something it would have come out of my nose lol.........

Then the girls went on about a cuddle train.....but frankly I was exhausted from the day and could not be bothered getting up after I sat down.

Then the elusive Kirra Bell turns up and I got to sit there and listen to conversations between the girls that are not for the faint hearted lol......... I guess they don't see me as a man as they speak their very exclusive girl talk when I am sitting right there :(

But...........never a dull moment lol...............

glen

Gold Member
" I guess they don't see me as a man as they speak their very exclusive girl talk when I am sitting right there :(

Yoda, Oct 17, 2014 "

Gone over to the dark side he has.

Happy2

Legend Member
" I guess they don't see me as a man as they speak their very exclusive girl talk when I am sitting right there :(

Yoda, Oct 17, 2014 "

Gone over to the dark side he has.
Worse . I think it means Yoda is no longer perceived as a threat But now One of the girls
Its was nice knowing you Mr Yoda

Kirra Bell

Little bad girl
Diamond Member
I went in there this afternoon for a non pleasure related visit. I was greeted by the always cheerful Cyclone who spreads the good mood all the time. Then received run up hug that nearly knocked me over by the young and gorgeous Taslyn. That was nice ;)

A moment later Bella Rose exclaims 'That's not a hello, this is a hello'.............From where she sat she threw her legs up panty-less and beaved me. God I did not see that coming and if I was drinking something it would have come out of my nose lol.........

Then the girls went on about a cuddle train.....but frankly I was exhausted from the day and could not be bothered getting up after I sat down.

Then the elusive Kirra Bell turns up and I got to sit there and listen to conversations between the girls that are not for the faint hearted lol......... I guess they don't see me as a man as they speak their very exclusive girl talk when I am sitting right there :(

I just seen this, BEST DAY EVER!!! We sure don't have any shame.... It's OK Yoda I think you've become furniture now. :p
Is it similar to what the Germans seem to enjoy
Fisting?
No, for Belle it tends to be an unexpected moat boating session, dem boobs though...

Taslyn Pierce

♥Exotic Dancer of Langtrees♥
Diamond Member
I am always so disappointed when Belle is wearing panties, lucky for me most of the girls know I like to have a sneaky touch of their breasts, butts and vivis's.
I'm a lucky lady!

Taslyn Pierce

Diamond Member

Please come visit today Yoda xx

Taslyn Pierce

Diamond Member
Okay then, I"ll do it : Taslyn is gorgeous and witty. There, we were all thinking it, I just said it.;)
I had to ask Scarlett how to spell witty because I had a little blonde moment (A little blonde hair is hiding under this black mop)

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Okay then, I"ll do it : Taslyn is gorgeous and witty. There, we were all thinking it, I just said it.;)
I had to ask Scarlett how to spell witty because I had a little blonde moment (A little blonde hair is hiding under this black mop)

Yes you are gorgeous......I'd be insane to deny that? lol...... But the real answer is because you are awesome because you have the best tattoo :) The one you showed me

Taslyn Pierce

Diamond Member
Yes you are gorgeous......I'd be insane to deny that? lol...... But the real answer is because you are awesome because you have the best tattoo :) The one you showed me
My Star Wars sleeve is amazing, it'll be even better when it's finished.
You should be excited for my Yoda tattoo going on the back of my neck :p

Master Yoda

Legend Member
I just seen this, BEST DAY EVER!!! We sure don't have any shame.... It's OK Yoda I think you've become furniture now. :p

No, for Belle it tends to be an unexpected moat boating session, dem boobs though...

Yes.........I guess I have become the old foot stools under one of the benches ;)