• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Sally Sexting

Sexting Queen - Fun & Flirty
Legend Member
The Orgasm
IMG_20190913_3.jpg

When this happens (yes, men it should be your goal for both of U 2 get there), it truly is explosive for us. You truly lose yourself for a moment, and the heat and abandon is just right. As for the men’s side of the deal, we women love your fluid. Messy? Yes. Not the best flavor? Oftentimes, no. But for sheer animalistic lust, having a man shoot in or on you is pretty glorious. As long as you are committed or taking precautions, of course.

HPV woman in bed oral sex Getty Images

Sally Sexting

Legend Member
Being Sexy is a pride to the nation:kiss:
When a woman is aroused, she’s confident about the way she looks, and confidence is an attractive trait in a partner. When we’re secure enough to undress piece by teasing piece, the hot factor increases exponentially. 20190913_122557.jpg

Sally Sexting

Legend Member
Nice and naughty is the perfect combination.” Atleast that’s what we think
1f609.svg
When the person tenor-8.gif U really like or love is that PERFECT combination of nice and naughty. When he or she is genuinely a nice person, but naughty as fuck as well
1f609.svg
If you...

Sally Sexting

Legend Member
Morning Desires of a lady
Screenshot_20190919-042108_Samsung Internet.jpg
Take off your clothes. Show me. Show me your edges. I want to see with my own eyes where you and where I begin. I want to see where I fit, where you leave off being you and turn into me.

Sally Sexting

Legend Member
It's probably not easy for a woman to understand what it's like to be a man. Imagine you're starving, and someone puts a huge buffet in front of you. There's delicious, mouth-watering food all around you, and it's really really hard not to eat it all. That's what it's like to be a man around attractive women. The urge to want to hump everything that moves is part of a man's natural programming. It's a deep-seated hunger. To suppress that hunger takes civilization and a lot of willpower.

Sally Sexting

Legend Member
Every Women have their own choice of living and working. if someone wants to be a sex worker. its their choice and i believe everyone should live their lyf with their choice and not with others choice. Yes we all should undertsand this and respect each other. yes i am a proud woman and a sex worker.

Sally Sexting

Legend Member
“It was the impatience of the way i wanna u to tore my panties from my body, that really turned me on:
I want that i should be the only u think of, as ur lust got the better of u. And when I glanced back, and I WANNA see the underwear torn and discarded, a little strip of thin black material on the floor. Yes, this is the kind of impatient sex I’m looking for.

Attachments

• 05_thumb.jpg
    05_thumb.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 5