Need help from experienced Punters

Julien669

Bronze Member
What’s one place in Darwin where I can get a decent massage preferably with extras - and with younger lasses - up to 35 yo. No oldies please.

Here for a day - any help would be appreciated.

StevieG

Diamond Member
What’s one place in Darwin where I can get a decent massage preferably with extras - and with younger lasses - up to 35 yo. No oldies please.

Butterfly on Cavenagh Street has been reasonable in the past, not sure about current ladies.

Also there's a place on the southern sideof Cavenagh west of Knuckey St which has been fruitful

Butterfly is set up more like a fs place (beds in rooms) whereas the other place is all massage tables

desrtmist

Silver Member

If you can travel 45 mins Violet Massage in Humpty doo is a good option. I had been here three times and was quite impressed. Good massage with decent extras. I heard that the owner wants to make sure the customers are happy. Girls are not really young but may be mid thirties or early 40s.Worth trying.

Julien669

Bronze Member
Can confirm Tammy’s massage was excellent - ask for Vicki. Young mid-late twenties, unbelievable massage and very patient and genuine when doing extras. None of the “oh you so biiig” pretentious talk. They change roster every few weeks apparently but she was defo there last week.