Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Elsa jean

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Stoya destroya

Votes: 10 55.6%

• Total voters
S

Shy guy from aus

Hi everyone I have decided on getting a fleshlight girl male sex toy but can't decide which one to get. So I'm going to post a poll and see what everyone thinks I should I get. I understand that's entirely my choice in the end but I really enjoy the fleshlight brandline and would also like just a random decesion and trust everyone's advice. Also I will post photos of each girl to help as well soon

S

Shy guy from aus

From first to last is: kimmy Grainger,stoya destroysa,riley Reid,Elsa jean,Lana Rhodes and Dillon harper

Attachments

• images.jpeg-29.jpg
    images.jpeg-29.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 32
  • images.jpeg-30.jpg
    images.jpeg-30.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 33
  • images.jpeg-31.jpg
    images.jpeg-31.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 35
  • images.jpeg-32.jpg
    images.jpeg-32.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 33
  • images.jpeg-33.jpg
    images.jpeg-33.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 28
  • images.jpeg-34.jpg
    images.jpeg-34.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 27
S

Shy guy from aus

I agree plus I read the description on the texture designs of hers on the inside and it has little fangs and teeth which pull on u a bit sound fun and a naughty cheeky girl kinda way
Here's the link to the description

Sherry

Legend Member
I like Elsa Jean as well as Stoya Destroyer. Which one did you end up getting?

Lord Spikey

I... AM... SPIKEY
Legend Member
Aren't these things supposed to be single use items?
US$159 each??? I'l just use my hand

S

Shy guy from aus

And do they feel different or is it a gimmick?
Each one has different patterns and textures that rub u inside. Some feel nice tight and others feel loose. I it all depends on the guy that uses them everyone one properly feels them differently

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Stoya destroya.... hmmmm how do you clean one of these things... LOL

S

Shy guy from aus

Stoya destroya.... hmmmm how do you clean one of these things... LOL
Warm water and a special foamy cleaner that they sell at the sex toy store that is safe to use with the material it's made of. After it's dry you sprinkle and powder it with a renewing powder that helps keeps it soft like touch

C

Crimson Idol No More

Hi everyone I have decided on getting a fleshlight girl male sex toy but can't decide which one to get. So I'm going to post a poll and see what everyone thinks I should I get. I understand that's entirely my choice in the end but I really enjoy the fleshlight brandline and would also like just a random decesion and trust everyone's advice. Also I will post photos of each girl to help as well soon
Maybe you could take a test drive mate? 🤪