Ms Sue

Legend Member
Which do you enjoy more natural or enhanced breast .......
love to hear your feed back
:boxing:

P

Perth boy

This has been brought up plenty of times in the past and as I have always said its fake for me as long as its a good job.

On a younger girl natural are good in a C or a D but on a older girl (30 plus) I like a nice fake set something in a C or a D natural looking don't like those big round fake looking tittys. Always needs to be the correct size for the girl.

J

JasRob

Natural are still the best..although I would have that second look on ladies with big boobs...but not really into big ones just right for the her size and body shape

David_San

Gold Member
I think in some cases Fake breasts can look really good but for touch you can't go past natural.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Love my natural little titts and on other ladies (let's say in a very hot threesome) I do like bigger boobs......and as long as they feel kind of natural (not too hard) I don't mind if they are natural or enhanced. But I have to say 99 out of a 100 you can tell if boobs are enhanced.

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ozduece

Bronze Member
I've noticed local surgeons are beginning to advertise the advantages of local enhancements as opposed to overseas nip'n'tuck getaways!

Regards,
ozduece

garibaldi

fishing
Gold Member
I prefer natural breasts, big or small.... Though I am not a fan of girls wearing bras that give the appearance of big breasts....

T

teddEbear

A natural pair of perky bewbs gets my attention.... Although I am more of an ass than titties kind of guy ::)

aDel_

Gold Member
i keep getting compliments on girls working that they want my boobs... they r big enough to share hahahaha. but boobs r boobs natural or enhanced... long as they are soft n supple they are good in my books hahaha

pause78

Ryder Deep
Diamond Member
Never been with a girl with enhanced boobs, but always wanted to try just for the experience. Looks like fun :D

Any recommendations? :)