• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Narcism

• Thread starter charlotte.michaels
  • Start date

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I can't understand what you are getting at Charlottte, can you please expand.
Surely masturbation is having sex for one.

L

Lantana

it's an interesting question. how others see us, is not always how we see ourselves.

i would have to rate my own attractiveness and appeal, and that's not something most people like to do, unless your narcissistic of course lol. a lot of us do find people with similar features attractive tho, it's instinct.

if i were to step outside of myself and view me, i'd say i'm a worthy candidate for sex :p but for me, it goes a lot deeper than that and it takes more than just me to say so.

P

Professor

Well... just can't let this one pass by. Thx Charlotte.

Of course there are many "forms" of narcissism and ur question prompts another question

"is thinking about whether you would be attracted/have sex with yourself narcissistic?"

For me, this is a very healthy self-reflective question at physical, spiritual and emotional levels. Personally, i aspire to be my best and become a better person and lover through each experience.

Maybe though, a more introspective and thoughtful question shuld be directed toward all us punters - do you have sexual narcissism?

That is, do you have an over-inflated view of your prowess (other threads are dealing with the "feedback" issue - go gently on me here pls ladies)

or

Are your behaviours (read punting) masking some lack of self worth or intimacy in your life?

Now that I've been very pious in my views and response..... my answer is YES, definitely. And boy now i have gained wisdom through this thread, my mother going to pay!!!!

But that would no doubt render me to another psychological dsyfunction. Jeez this is hard.. lol

Prof

D

Dahlia526

Thats an interesting one...there has to be a few rules for it tho. For one, do you control the other 'you'? For instance, can you feel the other you's emotions, physical feelings, etc. or is it a completely 'nother conscience just with the same body?

Because physically, i would have sex with myself, but just for the experience. I think it would be really wierd to do it with myself phycologically, if that makes any sense...

Happy2

Legend Member
Only problem I could see is What happens if the other "you" says
That was shite luv

C

charlotte.michaels

hahahahaha,

LOVING the feedback. Curious as i had a dream the other night i met a complete replica of myself ... and shagged her rotten.

And it was fantastic.

E

Elise Emerald Kitten

Aaa1935677e1e5610a71de51e695

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sheldon Thervasa

It's said that relationship is the strongest mirror to the soul that we could ever find. For example, relating, on any level with another entity, is the fastest journey to the Self. This is why we grow fastest when we connect with others instead of in isolation. Even a spiritual hermit will relate with the Cosmos as a meditation tool. That said, in terms of sexuality, a spiritual hermit from most backgrounds will warn you that traditionally, masturbation is advised against as it can attract low-vibrational entities (ie "ghosts", or "gui" as they are called in Traditional Chinese Medicine terms) who are drawn toward the energy created by the masturbatory act. So be kindly reminded that if we choose to masturbate if considering the 'self' as the sexual target from a viewpoint of pure narcissism, we may accidentally be 'targeting' other 'partners' (gui/ghosts) who can sometimes enter our energy sphere and sap our vitality (and maybe worse.) This is why the union of two parties in human form is preferred to the masturbatory act and is also why masturbation is traditionally viewed by conservative parties as a one-way ticket to bad luck and insanity (if you read the ancient, unabridged Taoist texts, for example.) Damn! What a pity for those who love a good wank! So, that's all the more reason to join the fun of choosing a live-bodied partner in the flesh at Langtrees Perth! See you soon...Love, Sheldon. x

E

Elise Emerald Kitten

9181f2744817f173cd93a9c28f75681079

Last edited by a moderator: