• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Nail šŸ’…šŸ¼ Shape Preferences

Candice Cruz

Diamond Member
One thing thatā€™s stuck by me from a previous life of a ā€œrealā€ time job was to have clean nails. Mind you, these were the exact words of private investigators and lawyers;

ā€œMake sure youā€™ve always got a fresh manicure before every court proceeding. It might sound petty... but the way your hands look when youā€™re handing documents over to a judge/magistrate/justice will say a lot about you as a personā€

... lol, not that that lifestyle means anything for me right now... but when it comes to work- as a working girl, our hands are essentially what makes the job happen...
so I guess... might as well make them look sassy while I do what I do hahaha...

what are your preferred shapes? Colours?

9F73E8C5-B5A3-4B8E-A7AB-C2536182DDCF.jpeg

:happy: All smiles~

ā˜€Candice Cameron
Langtrees VIP Canberra | 0431 923 756
Twitter | Instagram | Reviews

Last edited by a moderator:

Octavia Kiss

Seductive Cheeky Redhead
Gold Member
I love a sharp Ballarina and I range from out there colours to natural and formal.
all depends on my mood x

In perth i use to go to Nailtopia in Northperth;

In Darwin i go to Cre8tive Nails and beauty;

Last edited:

John Smithl

Legend Member
I keep mine clean and no hangnails; and do my best to keep them very short and filed... that way they are much more ready for intimacy with my partner

Some of these fingernail styles in this thread would make more than my eyes water with prostate play

Octavia Kiss

Seductive Cheeky Redhead
Gold Member
I love a sharp Ballarina and I range from out there colours to natural and formal.
all depends on my mood x

In perth i use to go to Nailtopia in Northperth;

In Darwin i go to Cre8tive Nails and beauty;

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 3

Kodie VIP Canberra

Legend Member
Oval rounded.... Do like the usual cats eye Metallica.... plus white nails.... bluey with white one... pinky sparkles... grey green... So went into a nail shop for a peak.... So many gorgeous colours, shapes.... So hard to choose from

Bonnie Lee

Reception @ Langtrees
Legend Member
My fave is coffin / ballerina if I'm getting long nails - If i want short ill go for almond / rounded oval / square round :)