• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

BigBarra

Gold Member
Lexy of London
what can I say what a stunner. had an incredible night with lexy kind,generous,sweet and kinky as, couldn't promote this girl enough if your looking for an adventurous night look no further, 9/10

Attachments

• misty.jpg
    misty.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 49

BigBarra

Gold Member
French Rebel I walked out on this one rand and made appointment, when i arrived she was pissed and at least 50.

Attachments

• pain.jpg
    pain.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 46

BigBarra

Gold Member
Emmanuel I nearly forgot about her, saw her nearly a year ago, struggling to remember the specifics, but my willie is smiling and a very good massage.Late 30's

Attachments

• pain.jpg
    pain.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 22

BigBarra

Gold Member
Saitong I have seen Saitong twice and we are going back over three years.Great massage and her prostrate massge is a must try.
(no Pic)

Last edited:

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Fantastic thread i wish more punters would do the same, a tidy way to keep all your punting memories.Do you mind if I edit the Langtrees.com advertisers and add their contact details.

Rod

Gold Member
Great post, BigBarra. I've seen most of those girls and agree but would obviously score them differently due to personal tastes.

Mary-Anne, maybe we could create a separate thread for each of the Darwin based (and touring) WLs and let punters write a short review on each rather than let each punter start a topic like BigBarra has done. I don't know. What do you think?

BigBarra

Gold Member
I am cool with that, spent the week thinking about past exploits and then got to town and saw an add for Olivia on langtrees. I couldn't resist, and saw this beauty last night.
She is a tiny little package with the biggest boobs, a wonderful smile and a absolute sexy approach and service. I am in lust and already have an appointment for tonight.
Just to think of touching her again is making it difficult to type. 12/10

P.S all the other ladies I have remembered have deserted my mind for the present.

redhead.jpg

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Thats a lot of work to deselect them and make them into their own threads, i will do it a little later. I have reconsidered turning these into their own threads, as it is a collection of memories and think far more effective as one thread.

darwinlad

Silver Member
Great post mate, I see ladies once a month and seen a few you have and you are spot on for me. What a great way to relive the memories, if you are puntinf this weekend. Anna & Olivia are both dolls,

BigBarra

Gold Member
Eden Holly "touring from PG site". I saw Eden nearly 9 months ago and at $500 per hour that is the top end I will go.She advertisers 30 and I would say a little older, true to her pics and a nice friendly woman.
I enjoyed myself but thought she was over valued as not as good overall service like some of the local ladies for a lot less $$$ My rating 6/10

Reactions: Rod

BigBarra

Gold Member
Piper last June.Piper was a mature late 30;s petite blonde, amazing service and spent many hours trying to find where she went. Value for $$$ 12/10

Rod

Gold Member
Eden Holly "touring from PG site". I saw Eden nearly 9 months ago and at $500 per hour that is the top end I will go.She advertisers 30 and I would say a little older, true to her pics and a nice friendly woman.
I enjoyed myself but thought she was over valued as not as good overall service like some of the local ladies for a lot less $$$ My rating 6/10

I saw Eden recently too and agree with you. No offence to the lovely lady but some of the cheaper priced girls will put her service to shame.

Rod

Gold Member
French Rebel I walked out on this one rand and made appointment, when i arrived she was pissed and at least 50.

I thought this was the French massage girl based in Palmerston until you said she was 50. It cant be her then.

Wonder what became of her.

Last edited:

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Big Barra called me two nights as he has been overseas in Cambodia for the last two months and coming home on Saturday. He had checked out Langtrees.com and wanted to know if Adrianna Doll was real.
She arrived yesterday and even I was floored, she id the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, with a lovely personality.Suffice to say look forward to his first 2016 review.

selfie.PNG