• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

My Northbrdge Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

svengali

Foundation Member
Finally, after working my butt off every weekend for ever I had a Saturday night all to myself with nothing to do the next day either.

Northbridge, here we come!!;D

The place was fairly jumping when I arrived and a quich walk up James Street showed that the young ladies were out and about and still wearing not very much. There were quite long queues of people waiting to get into the night clubs with the men in black keeping everything orderly. Also out in force were the men and women in blue keeping an eye out for trouble makers.

My destination was Xotica and, after a couple of less than stellar nights there recently I am happy to report that they have turned the corner and got some real hotties into their lineup. The feature dancer at 11.30 was Chloe, a slender blondie, who demonstrated some smooth moves on the poles. Paris was due to perform later in the night (morning) but I was running out of steam and packed it in before then.

My lap-dance lady was Micki - a cute little Japanese girl with a neat little figure and hair almost down to her knees. She was an enthusiastic litle minx and nearly poked my eye out with her nipples. I will definitely be seeing her again.

All in all, a good night out.

svengali

Foundation Member
Alas, 'twas not to be - On my last visit Miki was nowhere to be seen but the lovely (and blonde) Felicity filled the gap quite ably.

P

ParisLaMoore

hey honey, for the record, that show you saw at xotica that with the buck on stage is because his friends pay for it. its called "embarrass the buck." so if yu want to see a show to remember, come on the weekend. i'll be performing either et 11 or 1. don't be so judgemental so quickly.

svengali

Foundation Member
hey honey, for the record, that show you saw at xotica that with the buck on stage is because his friends pay for it. its called "embarrass the buck." so if yu want to see a show to remember, come on the weekend. i'll be performing either et 11 or 1. don't be so judgemental so quickly.

WoW!!,

Hi Paris,:hello: great to see you on here.

My friends never did anything like that for me!!

I hope my post didn't offend you. I normally enjoy all the acts at Xotica but, somehow, that particular one crossed a line in my mind and went a bit too far. Anyway, so long as the buck and his mates enjoyed it I suppose there is no harm done.

I hope we will hear more from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.