• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

My experince in KL

BillyJoel

Silver Member
Been in K L many times and plenty of hanky panky around bukit bitang many massage places and so cheap . If you leave your hotel on your own expect to be asked a couple of times for girl or get the wink from a private girl. Many major hotels there have one floor that is supposed to be a spa but is a full on brothel. Typically if you do the tour they will offer you 15 or 20 ok to pick. Then 10 nice one to pick and if still fussy 5 gorgeous. Too much choice. To find these hotels just wander around and some old guy or lady will take you on the tour. They get a kick back they usually say . Looking for lady and they take you to alpha genesis hotel . Or one across the road. Plenty of bars close by so easy to pick up a private lady. And reasonable lookers . But watch out lady boy Too !

Boredbert

Gold Member
Been in K L many times and plenty of hanky panky around bukit bitang many massage places and so cheap . If you leave your hotel on your own expect to be asked a couple of times for girl or get the XXXX from a private girl. Many major hotels there have one floor that is supposed to be a spa but is a full on brothel. Typically if you do the tour they will offer you 15 or 20 ok to pick. Then 10 nice one to pick and if still fussy 5 gorgeous. Too much choice. To find these hotels just wander around and some old guy or lady will take you on the tour. They get a kick back they usually say . Looking for lady and they take you to alpha genesis hotel . Or one across the road. Plenty of bars close by so easy to pick up a private lady. And reasonable lookers . But watch out lady boy Too !

Good info. Might be staying around twin towers area later in the year. Any comments regarding that area?

Boredbert

Gold Member
Twin towers is right next to bukit bintang . You are in the right area . Some great bars next to alpha genesis hotel too.

Interesting.... thinking of walking around the P Ramlee area (if I remembered the name correctly) and see if I get hit on or I could get lucky.... highly doubt so though :D
So thought as insurance... I should find out where to go when I'm extremely :excited:
hahaha.... desperate times calls for desperate measures.

Just worried will get hit in the pocket without any winderful girls and service in return...

Ninja

Gold Member
Interesting.... thinking of walking around the P Ramlee area (if I remembered the name correctly) and see if I get hit on or I could get lucky.... highly doubt so though :D
So thought as insurance... I should find out where to go when I'm extremely :excited:
hahaha.... desperate times calls for desperate measures.

Just worried will get hit in the pocket without any winderful girls and service in return...
You could be batshit ugly and still get hit on there.