• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
The only signed tied test wicket in the world. signed by the Indian Team and the Australian team. The wicket is hinged and all the signatures are inside the bat. It was signed by the teams whilst on a airplane to the next game. It has to be kept closed as the light will fade the ballpoint pen signatures.

A6E4A304-7B25-4352-8F80-769AFD46BA8B.jpeg

Attachments

• D07BEF88-E1DC-49F3-9EF4-337125A3D34F.jpeg
    D07BEF88-E1DC-49F3-9EF4-337125A3D34F.jpeg
    104.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
The Captains of Australia also very rare 100 edition and this one is marked 0/100 so makes it 101 and the proto type. Technically you can't get 0/100 so the edition means 101 of these pictures exsist. Steve Waugh and Sir Donald Bradman could not attend the photo ceremony so they are on the side. The rest represent all the living captains of Australian International Cricket Team at the time photo was taken. Next time I am in Darwin I will get the date this was taken and add all the names.
38E4E71E-8D31-4695-97BE-E489FAF44C87.jpeg

Last edited:
T

Tania Admin

The collection you have at Langtrees Darwin is awe inspiring . I was always particular that the temperature was right and that no dust would settle as I was nervous about maintaining such an awesome collection.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Wow...I've only just noticed this topic. Lovely collection....will u ever part with them??
For the right cause one day I will as my children wouldnt have a use for most of them. The Donald bradman and the cricket Tie are technically owned by my son Paul as he addressed the letter to paul as he was the cricket player, and my friend the wicket keeper gave my son the tie for his 21st birthday present.
I will return the tied test wicket to the son of the wicket keeper once he is 25-30yrs of age and settled down, so he can treasure this unique piece.