• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Most romantic thing you have ever done...?

P

Peter

When I first met my partner I would stop and get a dozen roses knock on her door after the pub shut give them to her with a kiss on the cheek. Then go home. She always told me that she loved the experience......

W

WRXXXR

Probably an overnight winter stay in a room with a killer view and spa. First thing in the morning a surprise hot air balloon followed by a champagne picnic breakfast.

Although the midnight walk through Paris and along the Siene after dinner at the Eiffel tower during light rain was also pretty special but doesn't really count as Paris makes everything more romantic.

I'm no romantic at all but I figure when I do it, it might as well be magic to cover the other 99% unromantic times lol

P

Perth boy

Perth girl and I had a thing going ware we put some dollar values on a piece of paper ranging from $15 to $2,000 into a hat one value for each month of the year. We then picked one piece of paper each out of the hat until we had 6 each. The value you chose was the amount you were allowed to spend on a monthly date. Set the dates on the calendar and we were not allowed to discuss the date with each other.
My first date I had $15 to spend. Yes I picked the bloody cheap one. So I made some rolls, packet the picnic basket, picked some flowers from the house up the road (ok I nicked them) and a cheap bottle of red and got the train to the city. We got off at the esplanade and walked to Kings Park, spread out the picnic blanket and had our date. Worked out this was the best date out of all the ones we had.

This was my idea and keeps the spirit of dating when you have been with someone for a long time. 3 years after starting this we still do it. My next date I taking Perth girl to the tunnels at Freo jail

Demon

Legend Member
Perth girl and I had a thing going ware we put some dollar values on a piece of paper ranging from $15 to $2,000 into a hat one value for each month of the year. We then picked one piece of paper each out of the hat until we had 6 each. The value you chose was the amount you were allowed to spend on a monthly date. Set the dates on the calendar and we were not allowed to discuss the date with each other.
My first date I had $15 to spend. Yes I picked the bloody cheap one. So I made some rolls, packet the picnic basket, picked some flowers from the house up the road (ok I nicked them) and a cheap bottle of red and got the train to the city. We got off at the esplanade and walked to Kings Park, spread out the picnic blanket and had our date. Worked out this was the best date out of all the ones we had.

This was my idea and keeps the spirit of dating when you have been with someone for a long time. 3 years after starting this we still do it. My next date I taking Perth girl to the tunnels at Freo jail

Perthgirl should stay happy with you with this sort of thing happening. Divorce lawyers hate guys like you.

asianguy77

Diamond Member

This was my idea and keeps the spirit of dating when you have been with someone for a long time. 3 years after starting this we still do it. My next date I taking Perth girl to the tunnels at Freo jail[/QUOTE

Yes sometimes it is the little things, which girls find more romantic rather than the expensuve wining and dining. Little things like taking care of her when she is sick

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Get down on one bended knee....and.................tie my own shoe lace in front of her.

Demon

Legend Member
:laughing4:laughing4:laughing4:laughing4

Unless I find a new Perth girl and its me that needs the service.

If Perthgirl is appreciative of your romance, trading is a risky proposition.

Remember grass and greener saying.

asianguy77

Diamond Member
Haven't heard from any of the ladies out there. What's the most romantic thing a guy has done for you? A girl's perception of really romantic could be different to a guys. Help us poor guys out with some tips ;)

S

sexnut

I have some ideas but have not found a girl special enough.

One crazy idea I have is a big two - three story house with a green field out the window. She wakes up with a note that leads her to the window. She looks outside and sees pink flamingos in the shape of a love heart. There is a table setting in the middle of the heart for breakfast. Needs to be high up so she can see the love heart shape :p She then follows a trail of rose petals through the house leading her to the table. A chef/cook some one who can make food then comes out with dishes to wet her appetite with. The setting will have a big white netting over it to keep the bugs out like with those beds but still look beautiful and inviting.

I have many many ideas but don't want to waste them on just anybody :p

M

Mary Anne PA

Took a girl I knew on a joy flight to a small dirt runway in the middle of no where. Had a picnic in the long grass and then rolled around on the picnic blanket at the end. Was a very fun date.

R

Ratboy

Most romantic thing was to show my girl i wanted anal sex i put a flower in her asshole,

worked too she laghed for ages then her ass was mine.

Thats my romantic knowledge-make em laugh