• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.
V

vader

Keeping healthy is definitely the best way to keep a clear mind. I like to exercise in the morning, it sets you up for the day.

ChelseaBloom

21 yo Sultry Vixen
Gold Member
When I need to clear my head I usually isolate myself and listen to my headphones, or go for a walk along the beach, gardening is another one of my favourites!

Sometimes I find it better when you can catch up with a friend and vent. It's helps ☺️

V

vader

When I need to clear my head I usually isolate myself and listen to my headphones, or go for a walk along the beach, gardening is another one of my favourites!

Sometimes I find it better when you can catch up with a friend and vent. It's helps ☺️
Very true Peta, friends are invaluable and to know you have someone you can rely is great peace of mind.

ChelseaBloom

21 yo Sultry Vixen
Gold Member
I love to have a vent to my friends over a coffee, or a cigarette after a long day, or stressful week! Cheers me up having positive people in my life

ChelseaBloom

21 yo Sultry Vixen
Gold Member
Yep I've heard lots of good things about Darwin from one of the WLS that came to Perth, so ill definetley be stopping by to see how Darwin langtrees is at the same time :)
I was just up there a few weeks back! I absolutely had the time of my life in Darwin! It sure is a beautiful place! Xx

Vanessa Jane

New to the team
Silver Member
Mindfulness is an amazing technique that aids in clearing your mind
It's pretty simple, it's just a fancy word for slowing things down to take in experiences moment by moment, without judgement
savor the sights, smells and tastes of your food, shower or woman