• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Tassie

Gold Member
ok as per request from HP here's a brief of my recent stay in Milano.
I was there for work and luckily I was put up in an apartment just off Corso Buenos Aries just near the metro line, station Lima.
Throughout Milan there are many Chinese run massagio places but it can be very hit and miss on whether you'll get any more than just a massage.
I tried a few when I arrived in Milano to test the waters to various degrees of success.
First one was just around the corner from my apartment and was run by two 40 something Chinese ladies who offered a very oily massaggio with body sliding and a HE. As this was a sure thing I went back here a few times during my first weeks stay and even tried a 2 girl massaggio but only one stayed in the room during the finale.

Another place I tried was a similar set up to the above place but no extra service was available (which I only found out about toward the end of the session) I guess I should have known when the girl asked me to wear this weird paper G-string.
I didn't fall for this again, anywhere they wanted me to wear paper undies I was outta there.

Best massagio I found was a Thai joint near Lima station. This was a great massagio and the girl was willing to have some real fun too. It cost me a bit more than I'd like but hell when you're in the moment!

I didn't try any FS establishments as the language barrier proved difficult to get what you want.
For R&T I used the following website www.bakeca.it and used google translate once I found the massage listings.
Cost varies from about 20 to 60 Euros for the massagio and extras will set you back about the same depends on what you can negotiate for.

Lucky for me after about the second week the PA (personal assistant) my company had set me up with became my PA (penis attendant) and I didn't need to go punting for the remainder of my Milano stay.

If anyone is heading to Milano let me know if I can help with further information.

Cheers,
Tassie

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy, no at this time.MrTassie
I found it interesting when you started mentioning "Chinese and Thai ladies"
It just goes to prove these ladies are very resourceful and are willing to travel long distance`s and tackle language issues and local legal issues I am sure some would endure, isolation and loneliness as well.
They are obviously a very determined group of women.
Cheers and Pass the Rum

jerry hattrick

Gold Member
I also found it interesting when you started mentioning "Chinese and Thai ladies" To a lessor degree, they were also on offer in Cape Town. My thinking at the time was, that they were available at home, so I went for the local flavour.