• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Mia at TBC

Tanky

Gold Member
No I didnt say anything untrue and that's not my opinion that's called facts.
And your opinion to not take no for an answer makes it all better.
Yes it did a lot of people lost a good thing in fact but I actually dont give a shit.
young woman in this part of the world should feel lucky and thankful in knowing that they treated much better than most other woman in the world.
Yep it's frustrating the word respect used and abused by people at people who really should be smarter.
Then to hear this crap from someone as tragic but actually sounds like they believe themselves makes you realise it's just one big place full of fucked up people.

Good riddance

Tanky

Gold Member
Sorry snowy one last question in all the whole time of your own frustration and what you thought was painful....did you actually have the courtesy to think of what the young lady was going through and the damage it had on her?
Mmm pactice with this before preaching on respecting woman.
And to the slightly depraved older punters still searching for tiffany or pinky from years ago,I dont think they want you finding her....make sense

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Gentlemen...

I am no longer affiliated to this forum anymore and this is one of the reasons. All the fighting and saddest of all no one knows they are even fighting. Everyone is correct from their own point of view and although sometimes people can be sold on an idea no one can really be told. So it takes a bit of finesse...

Older punters, younger ones... blah blah blah. What does it matter?

I was young once and had a go at older know it alls, then I grew older and received more hate mail than Maryanne did at certain times as Master Yoda.

Then I just learned to spend a moment from the point of view of the others and often I then understand what their intentions are and usually it’s not that bad.

But being a keyboard warrior is kinda of silly now.

On that note enjoy this song, it is taking about you guys lol.

May the Force Be with You ;)

Subiman

Gold Member
Gentlemen...

I am no longer affiliated to this forum anymore and this is one of the reasons. All the fighting and saddest of all no one knows they are even fighting. Everyone is correct from their own point of view and although sometimes people can be sold on an idea no one can really be told. So it takes a bit of finesse...

I was young once and had a go at older know it alls, then I grew older and received more hate mail than Maryanne did at certain times as Master Yoda.

Then I just learned to spend a moment from the point of view of the others and often I then understand what their intentions are and usually it’s not that bad.

Mate you win the internet for today. This video has been the highlight of my day.

T

Tania Admin

No I didnt say anything untrue and that's not my opinion that's called facts.
And your opinion to not take no for an answer makes it all better.
Yes it did a lot of people lost a good thing in fact but I actually dont give a shit.
young woman in this part of the world should feel lucky and thankful in knowing that they treated much better than most other woman in the world.
Yep it's frustrating the word respect used and abused by people at people who really should be smarter.
Then to hear this crap from someone as tragic but actually sounds like they believe themselves makes you realise it's just one big place full of fucked up people.

Good riddance

Tanky I have read through your reply and it was unwarranted and rude. I have deleted it. Please refrain from this sort of behavior on the Forum. Thank You.

S

Spider

Gentlemen...

G'day, What we need here is not to disagree less, but to disagree better!!

Slugger1

Legend Member
To get this thread back on track I recently had a session with the lovely Mia for the first time. She is a good looking girl with a great figure and very friendly. Her massage technique is very good and that tickling thing she does with her nails gets you thinking about what is to come. Her offered extras were great and I would recommend her as the experience was very enjoyable. I definitely will be seeing her again.

T

TBC - Vivian

To get this thread back on track I recently had a session with the lovely Mia for the first time. She is a good looking girl with a great figure and very friendly. Her massage technique is very good and that tickling thing she does with her nails gets you thinking about what is to come. Her offered extras were great and I would recommend her as the experience was very enjoyable. I definitely will be seeing her again.
Thank you for your feedback hun! Mia looking forward to see you soon

IMG_5281.JPG

IMG_5282.JPG

Snowy

Legend Member
Thanks Slugger1 for the nice review, this is how a review should be written about a lady you have just seen, well done.

T

TBC - Vivian

Hello fellow punters, first punt this year was with the Beautiful Mia at TBC last night, I could just say Wow & leave it at that but that wouldn't be fair to Mia. I rang TBC to see who was rostered , Queena , Mia & Vivian , so because I hadn't seen Mia before I choose her. I was pleasantly surprised to see that she was better looking in person than her photo's. Mia was a delight to be with for the 1hr I booked, her massage skills are really good, especially for how strong she actually is. The tease with her finger tips & nails had me right on the edge of what I could stand, her service is excellent, her body is perfect everything is in proportion, I must say I left exhausted in need of a shower & a nap. Mia is fantastic & what I also liked was the hug she gave in the hallway before I left . I should have booked her for a longer period of time, already looking forward to seeing her again, Wow Mia is Beautiful, so punters don't just take my word for it , go see Mia or better still just leave her for me. haha

Regards Snowy.

IMG-6804.JPG