• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

paul22

Foundation Member
Hi there just a general question can any1 here recommend me a good mens fragrance that is popular with the ladies but not too over powering?? i just went to myers today and had a look at some but i found it abit confusing because there just so much to choose from. I took a couple of those sample cards, the samples i took home, i probably like the "giorgio armani code" the best, has any1 heard of this one?? i thought id ask because there over $100 and i dont want to buy one im not happy with, any help would be great guys cheerz :)

D

DeeDee

I must admit i like a good after shave on a man Joop Go is the new one out at the moment and thats really nice as well and so is Dolance Gabana I suggest you try ebay, prices are a lot better on there than from retail stores and there are some reputable sellers on there.

S

SirenGurl

Any scent can drive a woman wild, but you know what really does, your bodily phermones.............
Try a perfume sample that you like personally yourself, do you like fruity scents? Or something that is more risque and sexy? Dark and masculine? Gay and Snag(sensitive new age guy)?
Personally I like CK for men, a more laid back brand and that is not so fiercely competitive in the perfume market.
I have a few clients that have their own distinct scent, and I can smell them before I see them and...............almost gues who they are, on the opposite side of the room. So smell does count because I tend to fall in love with them because it makes them more sexually appealing to me, thus makes my job easier. Well also the fact that I like Cinderalla happy ending stories, Rofl!
Also if you dont want to spend so much, go on ebay and bid, it's cheaper and more convient, that's where I get all my perfumes and toileteries anyway, this is from an ebay addict. xxx

T

TemptMe

Just be aware that a fragrance will smell quite different on the sample cards versus the skin. There is also great variation on different people. What may smell fabulous on one man may not on another... Happy smelling!!

CraigieBoi

Travelling looking for positive funny people
Diamond Member
Whatever fragrance you decide on, then search on internet for best deal. Myer can be expensive. Chemist warehouse sometimes the cheapest.

jordan23

Gold Member
L'eau Dissey pour homme. Around $70 from Chemist warehouse always get favourable comments about it from women.

G

georgecox

Having no access to the internet creates problems in many parts of modern life. In the UK, bank branches are closing, forcing many to do their banking online. Many utilities now require internet access to request or amend services, or get better deals. Civil services, such as registering to vote, are increasingly online. As this continues, people who have no access to broadband or who have limited access to mobile data fall behind—this often includes homeless people, elderly people, and those on low incomes who are already operating at a disadvantage https://mlsdev.com/services/custom-software-development .

G

Gigi

If you get a sample, you try it out a few times. Most counter girls or give you samples, gives you a great opportunity to trial what you like. Especially if you’re sensitive to certain smells.