• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Men you don't know Pain till you've.........

Aaron

Canberra
Diamond Member
HAD A BACK CRACK AND SACK ............

On Thursday I got the courage to go down and have it done. It was the first time I've ever had anything waxed (besides my occasional John Howard eyebrows every now and then)

The lady who did it, *Insert Shameless Plug* From Wax Monkey here in Canberra was actually amazing !

For those who've been considering it, but have been to chicken - give it a go. It paid off when I got home to my girlfriend I can tell you that much =)

The pain on the other hand, was Intense. 2 Hours of prodding, waxxing and pulling around your sensitive bits. To Jacquis credit (How Ironic, Not Madam Jacqui, as IF id let her near my bits with hot wax :p) she did an Amazing job in giving me directions on where to "Pull" and Hold my old fellow to ensure maximum Waxing with minimum pain.

Feel free to ask Questions for those who are curious about getting it done =)

nextplease69

Silicone parts are made for toys.
Gold Member
This is how I think I would handle it....

24772.gif

Matt C Harlots

Legend Member
šŸ˜‚
Actually had one of these done recently myself, Hurt like no tomorrow, All i could hear was laughter as I cursed the beautician out! but have to say the after effect was actually very pleasing!
Loved the Look of the new "do" hahah

I do have some questions, What did you find the best after care is?

And is it true that it hurts less the more you get it done?