• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Kara

Gold Member
Whilst searching for the perfect companion, what do you initially look for?

Looks, age, personality, attitude, services, rates or other?

Leave a reply beneath with what you look for - if there is something else than listed - feel free to list & discuss!

Looking forward to your replies! ;););)

PantySlayer

Self-Proclaimed Peach Connoisseur
Diamond Member

Leave a reply beneath with what you look for - if there is something else than listed - feel free to list & discuss!

I would say firstly services and rates if just scrolling through ads, then after finding someone that offers what I like.

Then age and looks. I'm open to many different body types and sizes, however for age someone around 20-30ish.

I would move onto reviews, like what have previous clients said about her, what have other people said about her on other websites, is she on scarlet blue etc. This also kinda lets you get a feel for what there personality and attitude is like, especially if they post to a forum like TalkinSex.

Otherwise when you do finally meet up with them personality and attitude are the deal breakers. I'd be happy to have a companion older than someone I was looking for if they have a nice personality, or even pay more money if they charged a higher rate than I was willing to pay if our personalities click.

Even just sitting there making small talk if the lady can hold a conversation as well it makes the experience so much better. But if I can't even make small talk with her then regardless of looks or age it kinda kills the mood and I wouldn't want to go through with a booking.

Last edited:

Candice Cruz

Diamond Member
I would say firstly services and rates if just scrolling through ads, then after finding someone that offers what I like.

Then age and looks. I'm open to many different body types and sizes, however for age someone around 20-30ish.

I would move onto reviews, like what have previous clients said about her, what have other people said about her on other websites, is she on scarlet blue etc. This also kinda lets you get a feel for what there personality and attitude is like, especially if they post to a forum like TalkinSex.

Otherwise when you do finally meet up with them personality and attitude are the deal breakers. I'd be happy to have a companion older than someone I was looking for if they have a nice personality, or even pay more money if they charged a higher rate than I was willing to pay if our personalities click.

Even just sitting there making small talk if the lady can hold a conversation as well it makes the experience so much better. But if I can't even make small talk with her then regardless of looks or age it kinda kills the mood and I wouldn't want to go through with a booking.

I like that answer quite a lot!

i like.jpg noted.jpg

:happy: All smiles~

Candice Cameron
WL @ Langtrees VIP Canberra | 0431 923 756
Twitter | Instagram

Yarharfiddlydee

Gold Member

At first glance, 'dat ass. Must have a peach that the Lord almighty has blessed. Breast size, hair colour/cut, etc does not concern me. Cute face at least, I don't need a super model. Must present clean.

Next, services offered. Some girls are willing to do more than others, that's their prerogative surely. But rarely do I look for the same thing twice; I'm a sexual explorer, aboard the S.S. Superfreak, on the high seas of holy-fuck-so-many-hotties. 😍

Third, provided the first two criteria are met, is compatibility. If I feel awkward or nervous around her and she isn't able to reign me in, then probably not going to happen. I like a sense of comfort and calm. Basically, the more down to earth, shit-talking, and laid back - the better. 😎🤙