• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Men act uninterested in sex in order to get it..........

stovo82

Diamond Member
Women control everything! Whatever they want they get. Spoilt by social media and online dating really. A fat girl can now get a hot guy with a click of her fingers.
Girls will claim they want a decent guy they would take time with you blah blah blah. Truth is will they hell!
A hot guy showing interest = he is attractive. An average/ugly guy showing interest = he is an ugly creep!
The woman must be attracted to the guy for anything to happen!

Historian

What a coqup!
Diamond Member
Women control everything! Whatever they want they get. Spoilt by social media and online dating really. A fat girl can now get a hot guy with a click of her fingers.
Girls will claim they want a decent guy they would take time with you blah blah blah. Truth is will they hell!
A hot guy showing interest = he is attractive. An average/ugly guy showing interest = he is an ugly creep!
The woman must be attracted to the guy for anything to happen!

I certainly do know where you're coming from to an extent stovo but... Women have been in greater demand and play the "genteel" role while men are expected to do the "prospecting" from time immemorial even before the internet. I know very few women (apart from those in the sex industry) who've ever been bold enough to ask a man out on a date. I've been flattered with that experience twice in my life and that's unusual. And on both occasions the women were very, very nervous. I think it was a good lesson for them to learn what most men go through about the fear of rejection.

All it shows is the shallowness of the women (and probably men too). I know a few women on dating websites who've been there for years (and I mean a decade and a half in some cases) and they spend a lot of time bellyaching about the men they meet. So obviously something's wrong with ALL the men of the world and not them. I met one lady who said she doesn't believe in going out with men unless they live in the Western suburbs of Perth. I've come across secretaries who say they're looking for managers and professionals in their list of desirable qualities in dating websites. I know someone who became a nurse 'cos she wanted to settle down with a doctor - that's how her mum met her dad who's a GP. Thing is that may have happened in the 60s but not anymore as more women medical practitioners enter the workforce, there's a likelihood they'll marry each other. And this nurse meanwhile refuses to look at anyone else - not even male nurses.

Many people forget that such beliefs in these relationships are usually shallow but that's what you get when women and men are brought up on crap like Married at first sight and The bachelor etc. When Four Weddings and a Funeral came out, every woman I know was orgasming at the sight of Hugh Grant. It's a shame his character wasn't a fat, bald guy with the same posh accent. Women get it too by the way thanks to the socialization and internalization of the media i.e. the fat girl is unattractive and not worth spending time on or she's so desperate for a root and I'll give her one just to get my jollies.

It wasn't patronizing or meant to be insulting but as an adolescent I knew (perhaps I was far too mature for my youth) how hurtful the whole "school dance" process could be. I made it a point to always ask all the girls who hadn't been asked to join me on the floor - for a dance that is. Fifty years later, I'm still the one who's single and all the hot guys? Well, they're married, divorced or onto the next hot girl. Not sure how happy they are though.

Yes I've prattled on without anything conclusive but it really boils down to maturity of society and that's taking a bloody long time to happen. Will I get flamed for writing what I've written? Well, it's not meant to insult anyone, just what I've learnt and seen over the years.

Last edited:
A

Annoyance

No one want to show their true side cause of fear of rejection, which is true no one does and it hurts. So just like an onion with layers it takes time to get to know a person. Just like sex would you go out with this?
1570365735748.png
Or a innocent looking man
1570366086975.png
Now which 2 pictures will get a better response for sex? I Bet picture 2.

X

Xavier Jung

I have always paid for sex and I am always true to myself and there is no way I am going to act uninterested in sexual activities when I geniunely love it.

jLorenzo Photography

Fine Art & Commercial Photographer,
Silver Member
No one want to show their true side cause of fear of rejection, which is true no one does and it hurts. So just like an onion with layers it takes time to get to know a person. Just like sex would you go out with this?
View attachment 71906
Or a innocent looking man
View attachment 71907
Now which 2 pictures will get a better response for sex? I Bet picture 2.
In the above image, keep this in mind you may not get sex at all or if you do it'll be the once in a while vs the constant sex on tap.