• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Mehendi - The colour on hands

Anna LD

Bong Beauty ll LT Digital Team
Legend Member
India is known for its colorful rituals and also the gala weddings. Here's a famous ritual I am posting in the forum.

Mehndi is a form of body art originating in ancient India, in which decorative designs are created on a person's body, using a paste, created from the powdered dry leaves of the henna plant. Dating back to ancient India, mehndi is still a popular form of body art among the women of the Indian subcontinent,)Bangladesh, Pakistan, Africa, and the Middle East.

There are many variations and designs. Women usually apply mehndi designs to their hands and feet, though some, including cancer patients and women with alopecia, occasionally decorate their scalps. The standard color of henna is brown, but other design colors such as white, red, black, and gold are sometimes employed.
Here's a picture of Mehendi applied on my hand during one of my friend's marriage recently in the month of March!

1593931654532.png

S

Seeking

India is known for its colorful rituals and also the gala weddings. Here's a famous ritual I am posting in the forum.

Mehndi is a form of body art originating in ancient India, in which decorative designs are created on a person's body, using a paste, created from the powdered dry leaves of the henna plant. Dating back to ancient India, mehndi is still a popular form of body art among the women of the Indian subcontinent,)Bangladesh, Pakistan, Africa, and the Middle East.

There are many variations and designs. Women usually apply mehndi designs to their hands and feet, though some, including cancer patients and women with alopecia, occasionally decorate their scalps. The standard color of henna is brown, but other design colors such as white, red, black, and gold are sometimes employed.
Here's a picture of Mehendi applied on my hand during one of my friend's marriage recently in the month of March!

Wow such intricate detail Anna..

T

Tania Admin

I have seen quite a bit of this art and it's absolutely beautiful!

Payel Dey

Beauty Expert
Silver Member

Very nice

IceFragmatic

Diamond Member

Do men put on the art work too in India?

Partha

Silver Member

Very well explained. Nice topic. Keep it up.