• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Meet the New Team that are learning how to use the forum

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Those who know me well know my views on men from different cultures. I may lead the Indian women a stray lol
I hope to catch up with Mary-Anne when she is in Adelaide

I wonderful if there is a big enough suitcase for me as I have a terrible weakness for fabric and I dabble in fiber art so there some more about me. I will be starting on my exhibition peaces soon and been weaving with sari silk

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
You should see the two Sari's I bought last time in India.....just maybe you are the perfect person to design me a outfit from one of them....,Ill take a photo when I get home so you can start the imagination process.

A

ampmassageboy

Mary-Anne....it's not the English Empire, it was the British Empire. The Scots engineering expertise built much of the infrastructure in India and many other places.

Bloody Poms want all the credit LOL

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
We have expanded the team so they need to post and tell us a little about themselves, what sports you play if married etc small things but still keep privacy. I will move this thread to Chit Chat and make sticky until we all have joined in.

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
Hey @Mary-Anne K , it's pleasure to hear such nice words from you about India and Especially about Kolkata which is consider as the city of Joy. The first modern man of India Raja Rammohan Roy was from West Bengal. And we are more into accepting each and every culture so that nobody think we are backwards. And yes we are waiting for you to meet you once again so that we can help each other to learn many new things.

...I have read about India's Smiling Buddha and I know your not backward Tizzy

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
This thread has gone of what I need I want all the team to introduce themselves tell us a little about skills age life dreams sports etc I expect 8-10 lines from each member so I know who is who before I arrive.

Nikki B

Fitser Team
Gold Member
Hello to all lovely ladies and gentlemen, this is Nikki from India...I'm absolutely a new face to this forum, and also a part of @Mrs Langtrees 's team...I'm a kind of audacious,I love to travel, parties,making new buddies and lots of things....I am very keen to amass grasps about this forum...Hope you all aid me and we collectively enjoy alot...xx;)

Sharaz

WL Historian
Gold Member
Hi everyone it's Tizzy here. Mary Anne suggested this name as she thought it will give my character a good and sexy look. And i like to make new friends and going out for parties, photography, music, and learning new things. Hope the forum members will help me to make new friends over here and help me to make the forum active again as it was previously.:)
A very warm welcome Tizzy