• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Meet n Play Sat 30th April Perth

perth_swinging

Here for a good time
Silver Member
Hello all (and I hope there are a lot)

Meet n play planned for Sat 30th April. Starting at Deville's in East Perth then heading to a play club very close by.

Fire a message through for what to look for and what time play time kicks off. Also, what the clothing theme is!

Hope to hear from many many singles and couples.

:police:

perth_swinging

Here for a good time
Silver Member
Forgot to say, please only respond if you're serious about playing.. this is a meet and play not meet and drink evening! :)

N

Naughty Thoughts

I'm interested, but I wanted to ask here first what limits you wanted to apply - such as if you are limiting the number of single guys (or encouraging them).

It can be hard to get the right mix.

And have you had an acceptable response yet, or are you still looking for more (since it's tonight)?

retrowolf

Horny Bugger
Gold Member
Would love to come along, but I am working unfortunately. Maybe the next one. Have fun, stay safe and post a lot of pics for us poor forumites that can't make it!!

J

jaxonjorja

Hi there Perth -swinging.
I have replied to this post but it doesn't seem to show up here.
I am definitely looking at coming tonight. I sent you a PM to let me know the details of when to meet up etc.
Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Jaxonjorja

J

jaxonjorja

Seems to me like Bibra Lake is the place to be tonight at 11pm

N

Naughty Thoughts

Sigh ... looks like it's a sausage fest...

Sadly, yeah - that happens. There are fewer couples that I have seen getting around.

Have you tried registering on the more swinger-specific sites? Or places like Club XS?

retrowolf

Horny Bugger
Gold Member
So how did it end up? Any Couples/ladies, or was it just a bunch of sad lonely old guys?? :p

J

jaxonjorja

Well, I believe this meet up fell through :sad10:, but there was a great time had by all who got off their ass and went down to Bibra Lake:icon_blowO0

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
retrowolf : WTF is this all about ?? , if u have something to say please say it out loud or in loud text . >>>>
any Couples/ladies, or was it just a bunch of sad lonely old guys?? :p

this can be read as offensive to any member .

John

J

jaxonjorja

Well said johnlou!
I wouldn't say I was offended by the comments, but I must say that I am not sad, lonely, or old!!!!

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
I'm pretty sure it was really meant in harmless jest.

maybe but that is how drama's start, n people get hurt in 1 way or another ,
if u treat every 1 with respect then no drama .

John

retrowolf

Horny Bugger
Gold Member
Haha, come on, open your eyes mate and see what this forum has become. It's just us sad lonely old blokes and the working ladies that want to separate us from our hard earned. There might be 1 or 2 ligitmate couples/single ladies on here, but if you think differently you are only kidding yourself.

The original post wasn't aimed at being disrespectful, and I'm sorry if it hit a little close to the mark for you and therefore offended you. Seriously though, lighten up, it's a forum about sex, if we can't laugh at ourselves during sex, then the world is a pretty fucked up place.

W

WRXXR

Is it a disturbing avatar or is it your disturbing thoughts I wonder?

All i see is 2 adult pigs and a cute piglet getting close to mum and dad in the middle :D

A loving snapshot of life on the farm!

C

curious79

loved reading the bantering on this chat...had quite a giggle...but on a more serious note, we are a genuine couple looking to experience our first swing...when is the next meet up planned for?

N

Naughty Thoughts

Your best bet would be to either pop into one of the established swingers clubs (Club XS or Delta Socials) or register on Swingers Heaven. They seem to be the best bets here in Perth, unless you can get a response from a couple or two here on the forums.

C

curious79

thanks lone road...we really hope we get a response on here, but will look into those suggestions.