• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Maternity leave for men,, should they get it?

Madam Jacqui

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
pregnant-man.jpg

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Of course, they do the 'hard' work to bring about the offspring in the first place after all. :D

Vivienne

Gold Member
yeah men should get paternity leave, for sure. its 2014, I think some traditional models for families and relationships are outdated.

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
I guess there are a couple ways a dad could look at it: fight it...

24748735.jpg

...or go with it

article-1347673-0CCAB80A000005DC-215_233x339.jpg

Happy2

Legend Member
I am out of whack with most As I am in the no camp
Take a couple of weeks leave if you want to bond but you have before and after work every day and generally weekends as well
Being a parent comes with responsibilities and providing for your child is one of them It is your responsibility to give the kid a good start if that means a few sacrifices like every other generation has had to do Well cop it in the ballsack and carry on
It is not the taxpayers responsibility to give dad some quality time with junior It is the family units responsibility

Parsival

Silver Member
I am out of whack with most As I am in the no camp
Take a couple of weeks leave if you want to bond but you have before and after work every day and generally weekends as well
Being a parent comes with responsibilities and providing for your child is one of them It is your responsibility to give the kid a good start if that means a few sacrifices like every other generation has had to do Well cop it in the ballsack and carry on
It is not the taxpayers responsibility to give dad some quality time with junior It is the family units responsibility
Absolutely right H2. A more relevant question that should have been asked is who wants to pay higher taxes for more progressive lefty trendy initiatives! More middle class welfare on top of already unfunded programs....everything sounds like a great idea until the cost has to be paid for by others, not the individual deriving the benefit.

Hippiewagon

Bronze Member
I think mum and dad should both get it image if you both could shear this time if you had your partner there to support you and baby let you rest take terns checking and the best thing about this is it would help the lady's out towards work it a know fact that sum jobs try to avoid hiring lady because thay dont won't to give maternity leave but if this was leav for mum and dad mum would have dads help as well as it would not matter if you hier boys or girls as both will be off so it would be excellent

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
When men start bearing children, let me know, and I'll vote yes.