• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Mastering foreplay!!

capmale

Bronze Member
I was at a party awhile ago & late in the night after many drinks a few of the ladies started complaining that their husbands/bf's were duds in the foreplay area, I asked them if they were not satisfied did they talk to their partner about it, the general reply was that they should know, so I asked them to write down what they enjoyed most & I would put it on a website, next day most of them phoned to say forget it, my thought were if you don't want to talk about it then don't complain.

T

Tania Admin

I was at a party awhile ago & late in the night after many drinks a few of the ladies started complaining that their husbands/bf's were duds in the foreplay area, I asked them if they were not satisfied did they talk to their partner about it, the general reply was that they should know, so I asked them to write down what they enjoyed most & I would put it on a website, next day most of them phoned to say forget it, my thought were if you don't want to talk about it then don't complain.

Maybe they just didn't want to discuss it any further with you and went home and discussed it with their partners,,food for though perhaps...

T

tracee

This is an area where males really need to improve their skills. Wham Bam thankyou Mam, should not be in their minds.

It is so much more intimate, pleasurable and sensous if there is touching, caressing, kissing, probing and talking, BEFORE the ultimate "act".

We girls have stepped well into the 21st Century..... boys, you are lagging behind.

S

Steve Bond

As mentioned elsewhere on TS … the hard men of Northern England (pun intended!) developed an abbreviated form of foreplay conversation …
"brace yourself Ethel ..."

In other endearing conversation with wives they would tenderly reassure "I told you I love you the day we married … when the situation changes I'll let you know"

Men of few but carefully chosen words!!

W

WRXXXR

so I asked them to write down what they enjoyed most & I would put it on a website, next day most of them phoned to say forget it, my thought were if you don't want to talk about it then don't complain.

Of course they said forget it. Telling them you'll put it on a website probably creeps most of them out....

Lol@dzasta! Girls, didn't your parents teach you that it's rude to speak with your mouth full :p

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
i am all for foreplay...foreplay is definitely a great stimulating activity before the main course, you gotta have entree...lol...

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
i am all for foreplay...foreplay is definitely a great stimulating activity before the main course, you gotta have entree...lol...

totally agree homer.........love foreplay and there are so many different ways to enjoy it.....hmmmmmm maybe a question for another post........what is your favourite foreplay?

R.xxxxxxxxxxxx

H

hotwax

i love foreplay love to taste me some nice pussy and slide the fingers in to get her off b4 she gets me off =]

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
totally agree homer.........love foreplay and there are so many different ways to enjoy it.....hmmmmmm maybe a question for another post........what is your favourite foreplay?

R.xxxxxxxxxxxx

I lurve to give member of the opposite sex a good sensual back rub, can't say i am a pro but i do it good enough. Touching zee skin, is pretty stimulating to me...

muffdiver

Gold Member
Will say I much prefer to give (and always enjoy receiving) foreplay. Must say I haven't been told that I lack expertise when giving, as have always been complemented after the lady stops quivering and comes back to earth.

Nothing beats seeing a lady pleasured with a good cunningilus act.

A lady just has to tell me to do the deed and I'm there in a flash, yummo

A

Abbi May

Wow it sounds like you know what you are doing Muffdiver. Confidence in the bedroom is worth more than any amount of toys, experience and also the size of your penis. When a man holds me with conviction and cradles my neck as he kisses and caresses me, I like, you said, begin quivering and need to be brought back to earth!

Question... cunningilus? I am quite new to the sex industry and haven't heard this term before. Please do share!

xxx abigail xxx

W

wolfblasse

:rolleyes:I can lick my eyebrows and breath thru my ears;comes in Quite handy

A

Abbi May

hahahaah great one wolfblasse! Its a skill I am sure you have spent quite some time acquiring! hehhehe xoxoox Abigail xoxoox

muffdiver

Gold Member
Wow it sounds like you know what you are doing Muffdiver. Confidence in the bedroom is worth more than any amount of toys, experience and also the size of your penis. When a man holds me with conviction and cradles my neck as he kisses and caresses me, I like, you said, begin quivering and need to be brought back to earth!

Question... cunningilus? I am quite new to the sex industry and haven't heard this term before. Please do share!

xxx abigail xxx

Abigail as requested

Cunningilus meaning is a sexual activity in which the female genitalia are stimulated by the partner's lips and tongue.

Had a great time yesterday whilst perfoming this act with the wonderful lady sitting on my face. I decided to find out if she was ticklish on the feet, which she was very much.
She didn't know what to do as she was enjoying the pleasure of my tounge which she didn't want to leave, but being tickled was in another mind of getting of me, but I had her legs pinned down. Seeing her squim and squirm and facial expresions was priceless, can't wait to do it again

muffdiver

Gold Member

xxx abigail xxx

Abigail as requested

Cunningilus meaning is a sexual activity in which the female genitalia are stimulated by the partner's lips and tongue.

Had a great time yesterday whilst perfoming this act with the wonderful lady sitting on my face. I decided to find out if she was ticklish on the feet, which she was very much.
She didn't know what to do as she was enjoying the pleasure of my tounge which she didn't want to leave, but being tickled was in another mind of getting of me, but I had her legs pinned down. Seeing her squim and squirm and facial expresions was priceless, can't wait to do it again

S

Steve Bond

Foreplay is such an important stage to having great sex. Can go on all day ... touches, kiss on the neck, double entendre... then the shower ... soapy hands caressing all over ... Wow - it's good to be alive!!
Cunnilingus is a word derived from Latin origins. Whatever you call it ... it's my passion and when skilfully engaged in provides ladies with fantastic clitoral orgasms. Many ladies find vaginal orgasms hard to achieve. Apparently the clitoris provides the best sensations!