• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Mary-Anne's cheese Sauce Recipe

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
Mary-Anne’s & Didi’s Cheese Sauce Recipe: I made this recipe in Italy after the Italian number one dietician gave us her famous cheese diet as all the ingredients were allowed. I found low fat cheese boring on their own so I remembered mum condensed milk mayonnaise recipe and went from there. Share with the world it healthy, tasty and great at gobbling excess fat.
Delicious on toast all meats and fish, great as a salad dressing or in rolled up lettuce leaves. @teaspoons and you are full. A special e-zine in low fat cheeses that gobbles up our stored fat. Filling, protein, tasty and healthy
I can’t give exact measurements as I just throw together start off making a small batch.
1 x large weight watchers cottage cheese or 2 small tubs
1 X small tub of low fat ricotta or ½ big tub or full strength is OK if you can’t get low fat.
1 x small tub of low fat cream cheese
Mix all together I start with a wooden spoon then use a whisk to blend them well.
1 x small red onion chopped finely
½ cucumber chopped into small cubes
2 hard boiled eggs cooled and chopped up finely
Chopped parsley if you have some
I then throw in a bit of dried mint and dried chives. I mix them all together well with 1 heaped teaspoon of Colemans dry mustard powder.
I mix these all together with a wooden spoon or spatula trying not to overbeat it blend it instead.
I use 3-4 drops of liquid Stevia to sweeten it sugar is Ok but try a small teaspoon first as don’t want over sweet just something to soften the vinegars.
Taste at this stage as I keep some as natural then add vinegar to the rest.
Mild Taste:
Add 1 heaped teaspoon of curry powder
Then add splash malt (brown vinegar) a splash of apple cider vinegar. A splash of lea & Perrins sauce/Worchester and some good balsamic vinegar.
Mix together to taste
HOT Taste:
I use hot curry powder, some cayenne pepper, chilly flakes or some finely chopped raw chillies, I like the red & green ones, test as you go and remember it will get hotter the longer it lasts. If you make to hot soften it with another tub of cottage cheese.
Keeps in the fridge for 5-7 days, you need to mix it every couple of days.
Great on meat, fish, toasties base or pizza base, or just by the teaspoon.

EnglishRoseMassage❤

Silver Member
Mary-Anne’s & Didi’s Cheese Sauce Recipe: I made this recipe in Italy after the Italian number one dietician gave us her famous cheese diet as all the ingredients were allowed. I found low fat cheese boring on their own so I remembered mum condensed milk mayonnaise recipe and went from there. Share with the world it healthy, tasty and great at gobbling excess fat.
Delicious on toast all meats and fish, great as a salad dressing or in rolled up lettuce leaves. @teaspoons and you are full. A special e-zine in low fat cheeses that gobbles up our stored fat. Filling, protein, tasty and healthy
I can’t give exact measurements as I just throw together start off making a small batch.
1 X small tub of low fat ricotta or ½ big tub or full strength is OK if you can’t get low fat.
Mix all together I start with a wooden spoon then use a whisk to blend them well.
I then throw in a bit of dried mint and dried chives. I mix them all together well with 1 heaped teaspoon of Colemans dry mustard powder.
I mix these all together with a wooden spoon or spatula trying not to overbeat it blend it instead.
I use 3-4 drops of liquid Stevia to sweeten it sugar is Ok but try a small teaspoon first as don’t want over sweet just something to soften the vinegars.
Mild Taste:
Then add splash malt (brown vinegar) a splash of apple cider vinegar. A splash of lea & Perrins sauce/Worchester and some good balsamic vinegar.
Mix together to taste
HOT Taste:
I use hot curry powder, some cayenne pepper, chilly flakes or some finely chopped raw chillies, I like the red & green ones, test as you go and remember it will get hotter the longer it lasts. If you make to hot soften it with another tub of cottage cheese.
That sounds delicious Mary-Anne. I'll give this a go.

Pluck a Duck

Fnck a duck!
Bronze Member
Mild Taste:
Mix together to taste
HOT Taste:

Katrina Kiss

VIP COMPANION / LANGTREES PERTH
Legend Member
Mild Taste:
Mix together to taste
HOT Taste:
Yes Mary- Anne’s & Dds Cheese Sauce ❤️
I was introduced to the yummy sauce whilst working in Darwin. Was great for the extra boost of energy needed to get you through the night & found it got rid of my junk food cravings & kept my hunger at bay . When made right . Yum , yum 😋 ❤️

Anna LD

Bong Beauty ll LT Digital Team
Legend Member
Omg sounds delish, Bonus that’s it’s healthy too! 👩‍🍳👩‍🍳
yes perfect for a grab and go food.. take a slice of bread and dip it into the sauce, you are good to go.. you can also have a slice of your favorite vegetable dipped in to it.. finger-licking good 😁😁😁😁😁😁