• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Happened to be reading a paper the other day and came across a story about an elderly lady who instead of wanting to take a handful of tablets, wanted instead the right to take some marijuana to help ease some of her pain.

Myself personally have never been a fan of illegal drugs.

Should we bend the law sometimes??

oz-surfer

Gold Member
Pot has been used for centuries for medicinal, fabric and of course social use. It has only been the last 100 years that it became illegal. Although this us now changing in many parts of the world through both legalisation and/or decriminalisation.

D

Driver Harry

Mary Jane should have same laws as alcohol. Organic grown hooch is fine, hydro with the chemicals made to grow faster like steroid chickens is not good for the brain.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
If this plant was not dried and smoked.....and was juiced it has amazing benefits for health and curing of many diseases.

Reactions: Dez
R

Raye@Langtrees

image.jpg

Just for you H2......
image.jpg

Nothing wrong with a healthy hit of medicine..

For all the ailing people out there....

image.jpg

R

Raye@Langtrees

It has amazing properties when chopped up and used for cooking too

sparky ...did you know there are restaurants you can actually
go to and have meals ...

image.jpg

It's obviously a cousin partner with Maccas..

Morgan Sapphire

Diamond Member
Marijuana-legalization.jpg

What do you think? If this is how it makes you feel..................
I think medical marijuana should DEFINITELY be legalised . How would the bureaucrats feel if one of their kids or relatives was very ill and this earth grown stuff worked a lot better than chemically engineered crap!!!

Holden Guy 69

Bronze Member
Definetly should be legalised!

Has so many benefits for people as pain relief!

And great to generally change the colour of your day :)

markeys

Foundation Member
But if they legalized pot all those poor pharmaceutical and alcohol companies would loose money.

Happy2

Legend Member
But if they legalized pot all those poor pharmaceutical and alcohol companies would loose money.
You know I actually doubt that
Lagalised pot is not going to reduce the blokes finishing a days work and having a cold one with their mates
Plus as popular as pot may be I still believe the majority of people are not users
More will still rather a nice coldie or a glass of wine to unwind

markeys

Foundation Member
You know I actually doubt that
Lagalised pot is not going to reduce the blokes finishing a days work and having a cold one with their mates
In that demographic maybe not, but it is a small group out of all the drinkers,

Ive met many people who only turn to alcohol or pills when they cant get marijuana, many others who prefer to relax and unwind with a smoke over a drink, and pull up much better the next morning compared to a night on the piss.

Happy2

Legend Member
I see your point Markeys And not trying to put your argument down

I just believe the majority of people have a beer Not copious amounts Just a beer or a glass of wine for the sociable side rather than a joint

I am not in any way against the legalisation of pot Even though Personally I have become anti drugs
I do seem to look on pot as generally harmless

I can't see a dozen shearers at the end of a long day sitting in the shade and sharing a joint They would rather have a King Brown :);)

But again, your point is valid

Langtrees VIP Darwin

(08) 8914 0058
Legend Member
9 reasons weed should be legalized according to experts

1) Weed is 114 times safer than alcohol
2) Surprise! Legalizing dope doesn’t cause a crime epidemic
3) Weed can kill cancer cells
4) Dope is actually less addictive than drinking coffee
5)Most people now believe smoking dope is safe
6)Legalizing weed creates jobs
7)Legalizing dope DOESN’T encourage young people to smoke it
8)Most people in the UK and the U.S. now support weed being legalised

9)Political heavyweights such as Barack Obama are getting behind legalisation

I dont particularly like it, but a hell of a lot of people do.