• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Manners For New & Old Members

T

Tania Admin

It's great we have many New members on our Forum. It's great to see new life coming on board since the Forum slowed down after Mary-Anne shut it down for a while.

Some of our members like @johnlou (a member for 13 yrs at least), @happypirate (a member for more than 10 years), who have constantly moderated and kept breath in the Forum, @Farm Boy 2 , @Happy2 (sorry but I can't name everyone) have been around for a long time and know our Forum, it's old members, the industry (as punters and from the WL points of view) extremely well and deserve all respect.

You may not agree with opinions, or may find yourselves overly excited and carried away but must always be respectful and not to cocky with any of our moderators/admin who have put in many years of un-paid hard yards because they love the Forum and are dedicated.

I do feel that some lines have been over stepped with how members are being spoken too by some newbies and have had a few PMs from long time members. And also how some older members are disrespecting our newbies.

Please think before you type.

Always be respectful.

If you are unsure on an approach to a situation please pm me.

Alley W

Diamond Member
Thanks Tania :) for putting this up on the forum and sure will follow the manners as suggested