• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Male sex toys.

S

Skinback

Pretty basic stuff... rubber glans ring mostly. Maybe attached to a short plug

D

davis.qu

I have used penis pump and still use, many penis pumps. The things I really love about this particular one. Self controlled suction action and a safety vacuum release port made for incredible pleasure and varied results. Heavy-duty construction. New improved seal. It’s compact in all in one design

T

traineesugardaddy

Hey All
Found one the other day - Tenga Flip - bit like a fleshlight - designed in Japan - works a treat. ... particularly if your GF is sucking your balls :)
cheers
TSD

F

funkyphil

Yes would have to agree the tenga out of Japan comes in many different types. Make sure you shop around on the net as you can save upto 50% on the price if you do your home work.:walk:

E

extra

I like the concept of the fleshlight "sex in a can". Nice and discreet, as well as a little bit hilarious.

C

charlotte.michaels

Wow so many into the fleshlight...

What ever happened to the anally stimulated male g-spot??

Charlotte x

:la:

S

Scottie1975

Personally Charlotte I prefer to find the right woman to do that for me........however most I've meet not keen to do it for me.

Cheers

Scottie