• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Madam Leigh is on her last Journey in this life

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
It is with sadness & regret that I let Leigh's friends know she is in respite for Cancer and has max 6 months in this world. Leigh has alwys been my sister and I have always known I would never have made Perth happen if she had not been the madam of Kalgoorlie.

My daughter has visited here in Canberra this weekend and Leigh is trying to get strong enough to fly home to Perth so she can spend her last times with her family & friends. Yesterday she was great my daughter said today not so well.

Leigh has been a strong character and role model in our industry and also in the sporting world, always been there for everyone and enjoyed a varied and life full of adventures.
I love you sis and cant wait to catch up when i get home late in March leighlong.jpg Low Res - 181 Hay Street Kalgoorlie.jpg .
This is the house that Madam Leigh Built......

Slugger1

Legend Member
It is with sadness & regret that I let Leigh's friends know she is in respite for Cancer and has max 6 months in this world. Leigh has alwys been my sister and I have always known I would never have made Perth happen if she had not been the madam of Kalgoorlie.

My daughter has visited here in Canberra this weekend and Leigh is trying to get strong enough to fly home to Perth so she can spend her last times with her family & friends. Yesterday she was great my daughter said today not so well.

Leigh has been a strong character and role model in our industry and also in the sporting world, always been there for everyone and enjoyed a varied and life full of adventures.
I love you sis and cant wait to catch up when i get home late in March View attachment 90105 View attachment 90106 .
This is the house that Madam Leigh Built......
I have met Leigh a few times over the years and she was certainly a character. I hope she gets to spend some time with Family and friends in Perth. All the best Leigh.

Logan VIP Perth

Reception @ Langtrees
Legend Member
Sorry to hear of your illness Madam Leigh! Ive never had the pleasure of meeting you but have heard heaps about you! Ive always seemed to just miss you either in Kalgoorlie or Perth! Thinking of you lovey! xx

Sherry

Staff member
Legend Member
I have met Madam Leigh a few times and due to her great big personality will always remember her as a real character and very down to earth.
I'm glad she is home and surrounded by her family and loved ones - sending much love to you Madam Leigh xx

Sally Sexting

Sexting Queen - Fun & Flirty
Legend Member
1599068049775.png 1599068302641.png
I have heard a lot from Mrs. Lantrees about Madam Leigh and it is so true that Mrs. Langtrees loved her so much that she, totally broke after the news of Madam Leigh. I was just read about Madam Leigh and found these beautiful pictures. May her soul rest in peace. Eternal rest grant to her oh Lord may the perpetual light shine upon her.