• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Madam Jacqui’s Car Buying Adventures Canberra

Aaron

Canberra
Diamond Member
5FAA18EA-D3B7-41EB-87B3-4A063C1EC318.jpeg

Call me Brave or Stupid but I’m at a Car Auction with Madam Jacqui! What could possibly go wrong........

It’s time for her to get out of that death trap and spend some of her super on a new car!

Any tips for her?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ms Amanda

Amanda Madam Perth ✈️
Legend Member
So what did you get Hun loved the red Ute though ;) :)

These are the 16 biscuits all yummy these are two members of our Fitser team not telling you who is who just yet..... View attachment 67691 View attachment 67692
Love the yellow one in top pic

Sweets in Kolkata are awesome. The nicest I have tasted anywhere, they also look really nice. The photo of the store is 1's of years old and a instution in Kolkata. The sweets are not as sugary as ours, and I believe a lot are plant based so very little flour is used. I am hoping to have some cooking lessons in these delights whilst I am still in Kolkata.

View attachment 67773 View attachment 67774 View attachment 67774 View attachment 67775
Maryanne have you tried the sweet made of condensed milk?

Candice Cruz

Diamond Member
View attachment 67688

Call me Brave or Stupid but I’m at a Car Auction with Madam Jacqui! What could possibly go wrong........

It’s time for her to get out of that death trap and spend some of her super on a new car!

Any tips for her?

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. :joyful: cheering for you JACQZ
:cool: yep, I’m definitely your lil’ Filipina daughter from another lifetime BECAUSE good pick on the car!!