No Way!!! Lysol Vaginal Douche🤦‍♀️

Harlots_Bec

Harlots Mackay
Legend Member
For that lemon fresh scent, lol! Saw this is on a TV show the other night so I just had to google it apparently it was pretty effective, probably not as harsh as Lysol but still.........

Using lemons as birth control. Women in the past used sponges soaked in lemon juice to prevent pregnancy. The citric acid in lemons acts as a natural spermicide. The lemon rind itself (with pulp and juice removed) could also be inserted into the vagina and used as a cervical cap.

dan60

Diamond Member
For that lemon fresh scent, lol! Saw this is on a TV show the other night so I just had to google it apparently it was pretty effective, probably not as harsh as Lysol but still.........

Using lemons as birth control. Women in the past used sponges soaked in lemon juice to prevent pregnancy. The citric acid in lemons acts as a natural spermicide. The lemon rind itself (with pulp and juice removed) could also be inserted into the vagina and used as a cervical cap.
i still use lemons for birth control.
10 x G & T's and i'm no use for anything.

nb i can't imagine what lemons would do to the chemical balance of a vagina either.