• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Lustful Whispers - Adult Toy Store

LustfulWhispers

Bronze Member
Hi Everyone!

My name is Allan and I am the owner of Lustful Whispers. Lustful Whispers is an adult toy store selling items that revitalize and invigorate the bedroom! Australian owned and operated, providing the people what they want most: more toys, more fun at a reasonable price! Tell your friends, tell your mother, tell you siblings and lover!

*puts down the microphone*

Now the sales pitch is over, I hope to get to know everyone and if anyone has any questions please don't hesitate to PM me here or email us at info@lustfulwhispers.com.au

Thanks! :)

T

Tania Admin

Hi Everyone!

My name is Allan and I am the owner of Lustful Whispers. Lustful Whispers is an adult toy store selling items that revitalize and invigorate the bedroom! Australian owned and operated, providing the people what they want most: more toys, more fun at a reasonable price! Tell your friends, tell your mother, tell you siblings and lover!

*puts down the microphone*

Now the sales pitch is over, I hope to get to know everyone and if anyone has any questions please don't hesitate to PM me here or email us at info@lustfulwhispers.com.au

Thanks! :)
Great sales pitch and we are always happy to support Aussie owned and operated.
Welcome on board.
Perhaps you could look at getting your own sub forum on here and advertising more of your products? I'm sure it would be a hit, especially as you offer our ladies discounts :)