Luna Foxx | European German Bombshell | Perth WA✅

Lunafoxx

Silver Member
Maybe one day you can afford it ❤️
I'll make sure that you'll have an unforgettable time with me and proof you that it is absolutely worth it. Xx
Would love to meet Luna and Chantelle. Just can't afford Luna and Chantelle.

Lunafoxx

Silver Member
I agree.
Also, while Luna looks absolutely lovely, she is too young for me. Someone Chantelle’s age is better for me. I have actually seen Chantelle a few times a number of years ago, but that was when she charged an affordable rate.
Now I just have to admire from afar.
GD
Thanks love 😘 I always say "If you never try you will never know " maybe I'm going to change your mind, who knows 🤭 xx

doob

Legend Member
Uhhhh that sounds Foxxi. 🦊 Foxx Socks and rocks just blocks us in the hotbox. Let me take them off and I'll give you some detox. After the door locks... you will forget the clocks, rocks and socks. And you will see the real Luna Foxx. Xx
She was a poet
Just didn't know it.
Socks?
Rocks?
Blocks?
Hotbox?
Clocks?
Loada
Bollocks!
😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁

Casey Love

Receptionist @ Langtree's
Diamond Member
🌟REVIEW 🌟

james27/7/2023 9:50pm
I first went to langtrees just for Luna but she wasn’t available…
I hesitated to come back but i’m so glad i did!!
Luna was worth everything and more. Her cute accent and smile was enough to make her unforgettable… She is down to earth, smart and so easy to talk to. Luna is funny, sexy, cute and wild all at the same time. literally perfect inside and out !!
One of the best experiences i have ever had.
I can’t wait to come back to see her again

Lunafoxx

Silver Member
🌟REVIEW 🌟

james27/7/2023 9:50pm
I first went to langtrees just for Luna but she wasn’t available…
I hesitated to come back but i’m so glad i did!!
Luna was worth everything and more. Her cute accent and smile was enough to make her unforgettable… She is down to earth, smart and so easy to talk to. Luna is funny, sexy, cute and wild all at the same time. literally perfect inside and out !!
One of the best experiences i have ever had.
I can’t wait to come back to see her again.

Awww 🥰 Such a nice review.