• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Lump & Bumps - The big differences between maintenance cuts & STIs?

Ella Jade

Silver Member
Hey guys!
As a new girl to the industry I often find it hard to differ between random nicks & cuts or a real problem downstairs - When should the line be drawn? When in doubt chuck them out right?? What are the tell tale signs to tell the difference?

Xtraman

珍愛生命
Diamond Member
Hahaha
This is funny but serious..... I have nicked and cut a few times and been embarrassed to go see someone.....
It can be a real downer sometimes lol.
Also it will always happen when you have not been for a while and decide to tidy up the garden..... then ouch!
damm it!

XM

Gazella

"Man cannot live in bed alone"
Silver Member
Good question Ella. I got here because of the TS alerts around STIs not being covered by Medicare. Go figure.
"A pinch of prevention is worth a pound of cure".
I support you Ella in that. It's your body, your call. If it doubt, chuck 'em out... politely.
I go to a local AMP that does waxing and that's not a problem... no nicks and cuts. But on my first time, they used the standard wax... big problems and my skin reacted badly. I'll try to find out what the better product was. Being chinese, they are a bit coy about sharing information and business knowledge. So in some cases it can be as simple as that... blemishes from waxing, shaving etc. But for you Ella, better safe than sorry. There's always next week if they are a genuine person and client.

Gazella

"Man cannot live in bed alone"
Silver Member
Ella, I think it is very sweet that you even give this a thought. Very human of you. It would be very easy to just move 'em thru KA-ching KA-ching. You are thinking of yourself, but also of your clients, even to the point of whether to give them the benefit of doubt. I can only go by personal experience. I have blemishes near the urethra, I think relics from ancient circumcision scars. (My son had 'adhesions' on the glans too, that had to remedied later.)
An occasional pimple around the base of the penis, rare these days. I had one once when over at Rottnest Island, no ladies involved. It got nasty and needed antibiotics. Same as a reef sore. Weird looking and scary for 20 year old boy back then. There are a number of video sites around Mens Health that provide graphic photos if if you need to do some homework. I saw some "normal ones" of men with extreme papillae around the rim of the glans. Normal they say, but looks really gross. Like a frilled necked lizard. See attached pic.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirsuties_coronae_glandis
Hirsuties coronae glandis ("pearly penile papules")

Attachments

• 230px-Hirsuties_papillaris_coronae_glandis.jpg
    230px-Hirsuties_papillaris_coronae_glandis.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 16

Ovlov

Silver Member
Surely a Nic/cut is still dangerous even if it comes from grooming! This is why they have the blood rule in sport